Female 

01-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Brenda, how dare you, rag-a-muffin maybe, lay-about certainly not
Happy new year x
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 11:47 AM
You are right Nippy, we have to thank God for what we have and appreciate life even with our problems there are worse things that can happen. Watching Queen again. I do like the new chap, he is no Freddie Mercury but there is something about him that is appealing. A pretty good replacement in the circumstances.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 11:51 AM
morning all
wishing all a happy new year
i was in bed by 11.30 and dodged all new year celebrations...hate new year, nothing changes for me so no point celebrating. My brother was at the firewroks in london, his mate throws a party each year and he has a apartment right by the london eye so my brother spends new year there each year he is in the country, he sent my mum a lovely picture of the fireworks and moaned he had been trying to ring her...we have to unplug the landline as our next door neighbour insists on ringing up at 6am...yes that does say 6am!!! My brother is off to new york and hawaii tomorrow, lucky him!!!
Kota was really good with the fireworks, the stuff the homeopath gave me is awesome, she slept right through the fireworks at midnight.... right i am off on a mission to try and find some new trainers, this is difficult as i am so damn fussy Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Hope you get your new trainers Griff, Good Luck!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Good afternoon

Pleased to read nearly everyone managed to see in the New Year.We also watched Queen and the fireworks and then went to bed

Walked Teazle this morning then prepared dinner, which we have just finished eating, (sons is in the microwave as promised )

Just having a coffee and then think about taking her ladyship out again.

Happy New Year hope you all have a good day.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 02:48 PM
Morning
I say morning cause I'm not long up huge head Had a Berocca,so I'll be sorted soon Have niece coming in 20 mins for a sleepover...this should be fun!!
Happy New Year to all Will pop in later,have a great day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 03:02 PM
hahaha Poor you Lacey.... hope the berrocca works
Moyra, got my trainers, got 2 pairs of nike air for under £60 including delivery...sportsdirect were doing an extra 20% off
Moyra, i am sure you know the lad with queen was Adam Lambert... he won american idol i think. My dad was a huge queen fan and he caught a bit last night...he wasn't too impressed but he said the best one he ever saw after Freddie was George Michael... i personally didn't mind last nights performance....after all there would only ever be 1 freddie
speaking of my dad he has the lurgy...sat down yesterday sneezing and having a sore throat but has decided today to stay upstairs, i have been round with the anti bacterial wipes
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Oh dear Griff, I hope your dad feels better soon. Oh I didn't realize that is where Adam Lambert came from but I like him, he has gorgeous eyes and no doubt as gay as they come but a good singer and I think he did Freddie proud as anyone could. I must admit not heard George Michael with Queen, should imagine he is good. As you say there will only ever be one Freddie Mercury! Glad you got your trainers!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2015, 03:09 PM
OH just asked,"shall we go out for something to eat?.. .Eh NO!! That would mean I'd have to get dressed,be like climbing Mount Everest right now...not a chance He's decided to make himself a sandwich instead
Well done on the trainers GRIFF,bargain!! Must go have a quick peak,I like Sports direct Need coffee,preferably in a bucket
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Bang! Crash! Whallop! Boom! Oh Sorry! Hope I didn't distrurb anyone who as not been long up! What as how feels rough as a bear's bum with a mouth like a lime-burner's clog. Tis only me! A very Happy New Year to anyone who missed my message of Best Wishes posted last night. Well done with the trainers Griff good job you got to that site whilst Eileen was discomoded, you know what she's like for a bargain - she'd have bought the lot!!lol! Weather here is just a bit worse than grim, gail force winds driving a fair old amount of icy rain, am just about to go out and give the livestock a last look at, then lock up, feed my lot and it's feet up for the evening. Think it will be with a book as TV seems to be infested with unimaginable dross today. Best get a move on as it's nearly dark here and only just after half past three! See you all later.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »