View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Morning June. I know but it was so strange he is usually aware I am down and at least lifts his head and wags his tail slowly in acknowledgement.
I have fingers crossed it is a quiet October for you.
I must summon the enthusiasm to bake Owen his birthday cake. He is 12 today and so we will pop over over to Harlow to drop his money in and take his cake. Posted his card so he should of got that today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Morning griff. Dads huh.
Hope it has made a difference to the internet for you.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Morning

Happy anniversary Mandy. I hope you enjoy your celebrations.

Bit of a rough night there Lynn - hopefully you can catch up on some sleep today?

Guess who is TEN today!

Despite all the years of seizures, Loki is a very crazy ten-years-young and he is being treated with fish fillet for a late breakfast and cooked turkey and veggies for dinner tonight.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2014, 09:19 AM
Happy birthday Loki.
He doesn't look ten even with all the trials he has to endure.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 09:23 AM
He is still beautiful, Happy Birthday Loki, may you have lots more happy birthdays and lots less of the seizures. In fact no more would be good and a miracle.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Good morning everyone

Happy birthday to Loki

Griff you should really slow down but I know once something has to be done lets do it now (Except men they leave it to the last minute )

What a day for you Helena but good that someone came to your rescue.

Have SiL visiting today so out for a nice pub meal and then tomorrow have some friends coming in the afternoon. Two of the windows they "fixed" have problems so they are coming next week to sort and the carpet and lino also. Went into the bathroom after OH had a bath this morning and found a very wet patch on the floor so don't know if he splashed at
lot of water over or we have a leak. Will leave it to dry and then try again to see if it happens again.

B & Q will take back unopened paint as have done it myself. So much better to be able to buy too much than have to run out in the middle of painting a room.

Poor Dillon being in such a deep sleep that he frightened you Lynn.

Have a good day all
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Griff, you humble me. I struggle with my disabilities but try not to emphasize them too often. I have managed to hoover all through this morning and dust and polish. I also have yet more washing in the machine and in half an hour will take my mobility scooter 'Blue' out for a two mile run with Amber even though the pavements are atrocious. I wish I could do more. Steve will not allow me to climb on a step ladder in case I fall so cannot really get to top my very high cupboards which I know must need doing. I really must get the scarcher out and do the windows indoors some I can reach others I cannot so we shall see how we get on. Steve will do those I cannot reach perhaps tomorrow. But you shame me doing so much when you are ill!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Aw Many Many Happy Returns Loki, he's looking so well there Linda, lots of love to him from his adoring admirers here

Youngest son just gone, so off out with the girls now, I'm intending making a start on clearing the debris from That Room now the divan bases are out. I am not really in the mood for it, but thats all in my mind I know that, and I also know I have to do it so's I can sort it and then it won't be at the back of my mind all the time. Youngest son was saying am I ready for a carpet cleaner yet, but really need to get the rest of the debris out of there, with no car I can't do the tip trip that I had in mind this month, so got a load of stuff in the yard (barricaded off from the girls) to go, and then they'll have more room, at the moment there's a quarter of it full of 'things'
Am hoping for news on the car today, have got a feeling we'll be into early next week from the phone call I got last night though. Ah well, onwards and upwards. You'd have thought Gord would have offered me the use of his private jet, or at least the services of a couple of lackeys, but it has remained resolutely silent from the Dark Moors Of Saddleworth and its environs
Hope you're OK today Moyra and Amber losing that weight now you and Blue are taking her those nice walks
Griff, those tiles sound lovely, kitchen is on my Agenda, but so far down the list I may never get there. Look forward to seeing the piccies. Fingers crossed internet stays working now.
Sue, could it be the T.Weed is being lax in his duties here, a leak in the bathroom he so proudly displayed on here not a few days ago, he best get it sorted, or if he was splashing happily with his ducks in his morning bath, then he needs to mop the floor
Right, best get on and get these girlies out, sun has gone in and a bit overcast, still warm, doubt there'll be rain, but you just never know really
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2014, 10:13 AM
Thank you.

He just had a bone and we're off for a walk now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-09-2014, 10:17 AM
Morning Sue I hope it is just tumbleweed made a rather big splash and not a leak.
June always the way you're geared up for jobs and something transport wise goes wrong.

Nice and sunny here washing on the line it might dry today it didn't yesterday. First half of Owen's birthday cake in the oven.
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »