Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2014, 08:22 AM
I know that feeling
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-02-2014, 08:29 AM
One bit of really good news to bring into such a solemn and sad time. My vet has just forwarded on to me the email he received with the results of Da Booga's blood serum Phenobarbitone level - and it is down from the worrying raised level three months ago, back down to what it was last April.

So at least for me a little bit of brightness has come into my life with relief for my girl, although it is tempered by the darkness that has come to so many others.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2014, 08:31 AM
Good news Malka.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Hehehe morning Lore and Lynn, better two than none at all!
Morning Malka, good news about da Boogas results
Morning Helena, you describe that storm perfectly that is just as it was for us too. Bdooly frightening, thought the bedroom window was coming in at one point
Don't bother with the Book of Revelations, just keep watching the contrails
Morning Norma
I'm going shopping...gotta be done, and then I am shutting everything down til summer!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2014, 09:29 AM
Morning Jen. Good luck with the shopping will you need a boat when you get off your hill ?

Can't believe the weather today mad. Lovely light breeze, sun shining, blue sky and the sun is quite warm.
Dillon doesn't want to go for a walk up the village so we have played hunt the biscuit, tug and he has had a little run up the garden and is now back on the patio doing his guarding duties.
I am going to run the hoover round and pop out to the shops.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2014, 09:49 AM
Morning everyone.

Malka, that is good news amongst all the rest of grot. I hope you too and your back is feeling better this morning. Must be very wearing. Do take care.

Jenny, is your head still above water, what sort of night did you have?

Helena, doesn't sound very safe around yours this morning. You'll have to sort that window this summer as you say.

Lynn, how is your hand now is it properly healed now?

Norma that is how I feel exhausted by the time late afternoon comes. Do look after yourselves.

Eileen hope all is well out there and you are not suffering too much from the weather out there?

Lore, hope you are not going back to work too soon.

Have a great day and stay warm and dry and most of all safe. God bless.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

13-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Nippy - it be dem chemtrails, not contrails...

[I would laugh but somehow the situation is not really laughable, is it ]

Right. So I am in need of new hand towels and being unable to get out I was looking online. Just about everywhere. I was on the point of buying some from John Lewis which would have had to be sent through their special export department as they do not supply Israel online - would have worked financially suitable but something stopped me from finalising he order.

And lo and behold yesterday I received one of the little monthly catalogues that I get from various companies from whom I have bought things in the past, and they had a special offer on towels. Two hand towels the size I want, 50x90cm plus two 70x130cm which I actually do not want. But there were a couple of things I did want in the catty and the nice guy I spoke to suggested a much better set of towels - 600g or whatever, but they are much thicker. A set of four of the hand towels and two of the larger ones, at not that much more than the special offer of the cheapos.

The only snag is that I have no choice as to colours but I guess that does not really matter, does it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Morning Moyra do you have nice sunshine and calmer weather today ? I hope so.

Hand not properly healed yet going to be a long job and I do knock the joint on the index finger a fair bit. Lots of new skin and very delicate. But so much better than it was.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

13-02-2014, 09:59 AM
Morning all, hope everyone survived the storms last night.

Take care and stay safe x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2014, 10:15 AM
Morning Jackie.
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »