Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
Ooooh....don't like that Foxy.

No I'm not too thrilled about it either If it appears tonight I think I will tell it it looks like it needs a little holiday, a week in Ambleside should do it the world of good and put some colour back in its cheeks
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Hi Foxy dont know if this will help,do you have any shops nearby that sell incense etc,and dried herbs,sort of like gift shop type places,i think its white sage and you burn it on a saucer and walk around the room and the rest of the house if you like and say leave this house move on and keep repeating,my neighbour is a medium and she had the houses in the near vicinity blessed so we didnt pick up unwanted spirits,but i got this creaking in my loft and when i told her she gave me the white sage and told me to try it it did stop,also my husband thought we had poltergeists up there because he would find all the contents thrown about i think it was our younger son use to look for something and not put anything back.If you are interested there is another recipe just found it in my witches kitchen book for banishment of unwanted influences and the name of those shops are new age shops,just wondered if you did something like that may it help your little boy to go back to his own room.
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
No I'm not too thrilled about it either If it appears tonight I think I will tell it it looks like it needs a little holiday, a week in Ambleside should do it the world of good and put some colour back in its cheeks
i have a tel NR. from a good ghost buster i will pm it you
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
i have a tel NR. from a good ghost buster i will pm it you

Is it Helens number Fred cos no doubt any ghost would flee if they knew she was about
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Zantababy
Hi Foxy dont know if this will help,do you have any shops nearby that sell incense etc,and dried herbs,sort of like gift shop type places,i think its white sage and you burn it on a saucer and walk around the room and the rest of the house if you like and say leave this house move on and keep repeating,my neighbour is a medium and she had the houses in the near vicinity blessed so we didnt pick up unwanted spirits,but i got this creaking in my loft and when i told her she gave me the white sage and told me to try it it did stop,also my husband thought we had poltergeists up there because he would find all the contents thrown about i think it was our younger son use to look for something and not put anything back.If you are interested there is another recipe just found it in my witches kitchen book for banishment of unwanted influences and the name of those shops are new age shops,just wondered if you did something like that may it help your little boy to go back to his own room.
Thanks Zantababy for your information I'm still not convinced there is a ghost because he has always had an over active imagination and some of the things he comes out with are beyond belief at times I have never sensed anything weird here at all and I have always lived here. And the dog wasn't bothered at all and don't they say that dogs pick up if there is anything weird happening
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-09-2005, 03:07 PM
Spooky
Never had any experience with the paranormal (I'm still waiting)
Would love to experience some sort of paranormal activity because i've always been interested in it
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart B
Spooky
Never had any experience with the paranormal (I'm still waiting)
Would love to experience some sort of paranormal activity because i've always been interested in it

No I haven't either Stewart. He actually said he could see something whilst I was there but I never saw it

Oh well I suppose I could always teach it to do the ironing or something if it decides it wants to stay
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 03:19 PM
LOL Foxy
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
No I haven't either Stewart. He actually said he could see something whilst I was there but I never saw it
That must have freaked you out
it's like the sixth sense
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Thats true they do say that, was just wondering if you had trouble with him going back into the room if maybe you did something it might convince him you had got rid of whatever it is is bothering him,dont have to use anything special just make it up if needs be but you know him better than i do,iremeber when my younger son was 11 he stopped going to bed properly took me ages to find out what was wrong then discovered when he had stayed round a friends they had watched american werewolf in London bought a side lamp and he slept with that on for two weeks then everything sorted irself out and he was fine.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »