Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 07:15 AM
Morning Helena, Morning All

I have a couple of extra walks scheduled for today which is always good.

Other than that I am looking forward to Dave getting home from his training in Germany this evening

Have a good day all
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Morning H and all,

I still have this damn headache and feel a bit sicky with it. But have a busy day ahead so must get to grips with things.

I over slept this morning by about half hour and its put me in a right old muddle. Still I have been and done mums shopping this morning so will be taking it over there soon and doing her housework.
I also have to drop my CV into the funeral place there as they have a vacancy for a receptionist which i would like as it will be nice and handy when I move.

We now have the exchange forms which I will get sent off later and have arranged a moving date with the other lady for 3rd of August. Lets hope everything moves forward smoothly.

Hope you are all ok today, I had better dash. Take care everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Morning all, a lovely sunny day here today.
Enjoy it everyone.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2013, 07:49 AM
Morning all, a dull day here, things are all Ok here today, not got a lot on.

Have a good one folks...xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Good Morning Everyone, Hope you get a match on your cushions Helena. Lynn, we used to have farm bred German Shepherds especially the long haired one always preferred to sleep outside because he was born in a barn. Some of the big dogs do find it hot indoors. Bit of a problem with so many burglaries etc going on to allow him his freedom to come and go and he wants.

Somehow Amber got hold of a short piece of timber only about 7 inches long 2" x 2" but she had chewed it all over my bedroom floor during the night. I was not a happy bunny to get up to that mess. At least she confined it to my bedroom. She knew instantly she had been naughty because she fetches bits of wood back with her from her walks and is always made to leave them outside by the door. She looked very sheepish. Funny when you get older you tend to take things philosophically, I shrugged and was grateful that she had contained it to the bedroom mat at the foot of the bed.

Have a good day everyone. God bless, Moyra
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Good morning all.

I hope you all have a good weekend - especially those who have had a troubled week with one thing and another.

The wind looks to have abated here. We've had some rain in the night and light showers forecast, but, hopefully, we'll be able to dodge them this morning for our walk and call in for breakfast .

Gary has an MRI over in Boston this afternoon. The appointment is for 5.15 so we'll have to set off at 4.00 pm to get there in good time and get parked.

Got a busy week next week with another hospital visit (Dave for his eye blasting with the lazer again), Gary at the dentist, and I have a meeting at college so after today's visit, it's a chill-out weekend ready for the onslaught.

Have a good 'un all xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Good morning fellow members distinctly chill here this morning but at least it is fine .

No babysitting today, my DIL is taking the babies to Devon for the weekend. The weather forecast is good and I am hoping to do some work in the garden.
This time last year my runner beans were planted, fruit and vegetables are going to be a month behind here.

Enjoy your day everyone
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Good morning fellow members distinctly chill here this morning but at least it is fine .

No babysitting today, my DIL is taking the babies to Devon for the weekend. The weather forecast is good and I am hoping to do some work in the garden.
This time last year my runner beans were planted, fruit and vegetables are going to be a month behind here.

Enjoy your day everyone
She is bound to love Devon and we have smashing weather at the moment
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Afternoon all well almost.

Jenny what a thing to have to face first thing in the morning I hope Rucksack is feeling better now and you are too after that episode.
I hope the dressing change went well CG.
Sorry to hear you still have that headache Bev. Good news about the transfer papers already through.
Mini I hope you enjoy your day in the garden its still a bit chilly here so I am sitting indoors instead.
Good luck with the appointment Chris.
Its not a piece of your bed is it Moyra that Amber was chewing.

Well not much going on here. Popped to Lidl for a few bits popped in to see eldest son for cuppa and a chat. Came home played hunt the biscuit with Dillon (dogs biscuits).

Rang the estate agent as just looked in the local paper to see what we are competing with in the selling stakes and read our advert all fine all the usual blurb 3 bed semis etc.,
then got to ideal for dog and that was it. It is meant to say dog walking. Have let them know they can't get it corrected for this week but can for next week.
Taking a day off from rushing to do the hoovering and tidying the kitchen as it is very quiet viewing wise so decided no point rushing about like an idiot. So Dillon is on the sofa next to me snoring his head off while I relax.
Weather dull and a tad chilly although I do hear we are meant to have a nice warm day tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Morning all....just

Had a quick catch up with yesterday's posts. all the ones about emptying the loft made me laugh....sounds like you have lofts like mine, full to bustin' with stuff we'll never need . It's a wonder my house isn't a bungalow with all the weight of the "very important keepsakes" under the roof. Things like wedding presents that we've never used (been married 33 years, but might just need em one day haha)

Rain here first thing but thankfully that awful wind has gone, leaving grey skies but with that I'll put up!

Hope everyone's day goes well.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »