Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Tilly threw up on the bed this morning! but dont panic, its on my boyfriends side!! phew!

Oh a girl of my own heart! Love it!!!

Zena has done nothing........ yet!!! Two holes in the garden and that's about it, mind you, it's cost me a fortune in toys to get to this happy stage!!! She seems to know what's hers and what's ours and thankfully sticks to hers, or Georgie's!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2009, 09:17 PM
over the years we have gone through a kitchen, doors, skirting, walls, door frames, bedding, plaster, stereo, carpet, floorboards, car parts, electric cable, freezer plugs and a whole host of other stuff!!!

The joy of puppy and dog ownership
Deedee1321
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-12-2009, 09:44 PM
In our old flat Hamish ripped up half the hall carpet (and ate some of the underlay!) not long after we had the hall fixed he then pulled up (and shredded) the vinyl in the kitchen.

I have also lost about 3 mobiles, 2 remote controls and a few pairs of trainers There hasn't been anything recently (maybe I shouldn't say that!) although if we don't pick up the post quick enough Hamish thinks it is to be shredded, think he is worried about identity theft lol.

Definitely feel your pain!!

Deedee x
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2009, 09:54 PM
our bigguns have eaten the skirting boards, architrave, door handles.. net curtains, lino flooring, stair carpet, artex off the walls and have gone at the bedroom and kitchen doors like wild animals... when they had been locked in or out of different rooms at different times Luckily they`ve never ruined personal items or furniture.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Toilet rolls, door frames (Metal one's LOL) Kitchen cupboard doors, a headset and the hose pipe

Oh yeah, he also scraped all the paint of my skirting boards! x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2009, 10:49 PM
PMSL reading all that...

Upto now we have had nought....and fingers crossed it stays like that
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2009, 10:53 PM
I've been really lucky with my perfect little Samuel, worst thing I had was he chewed a leather belt when he was a pup, and he is now 11.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2009, 10:58 PM
it would be easier to say what my old lurcher didn't destroy rather than what he did!!

dylan is a complete angel and has never chewed anything and lily had a brief go at a table leg but a spot of chilli sauce stopped her going back!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2009, 12:49 AM
jake chewed the corner off the couch, his ball went under it ... and that was his way of freeing it . he has also chewed a few of the kids toys

sam chewed my sisters camera, she won it a few days before at a competition at school. i was about 9 and found it hilarious
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2009, 07:53 AM
Originally Posted by aliwin View Post
Molly ate the door frames! And Dizzy ate through the cable to my laptop rendering it useless as I couldn't charge it!
I've gone through 2 Macbook cables due to puppy jaws... and Ollie's insatiable hunger for plastic He'll eat anything plastic. He ate my Router too, and my ethernet cable, and modem.... not all at once either, but every time I fell asleep without putting him in his crate, something else died....

I have holes in almost all of my sweaters and blankets, as Mouse likes to make holes in cloth. I cant zip up either of my winter coats due to Ollie's afformentioned plastic habit.... I am constantly buying socks, but that's my fault as Ollie decided he was scared of socks, so I decided to teach him that me holding a sock isnt scary, its fun!

Ohhh the thingies that the seatbelts click into in my truck are both destroyed.... yes, they're plastic, and yes Ollie's doing. Ollie seems to've quit eating his beds... but Mouse is still doing it... I've had 5 or 6 beds have to get tossed due to the doggy destruction duo (I crate Ollie and Mouse together)

Puppies just LOVE to wreck stuff, and even the most carefully monitored puppies manage to get something! My biggest issue is with the fact that with 4 dogs, you dont miss one when they dissappear to go eat something... the little rat bags! And they refuse to grow out of it! LOL
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >