Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 08:05 AM
Morning Vicki

am still not right been given antibiotics and these horrid tablets to take but been awake most of the night

all i want is to feel well

the baby macaws come out the nestbox today to start being handreared so that is hard work in itself, just hope i can cope with it this year

am back at the doctors tomorrow as he wants to see how i am doing with this lump in my stomach, he seemed most concerned last week

i need a magic cure, anyone got one
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 08:07 AM
Originally Posted by jackiew View Post
Morning Vicki

am still not right been given antibiotics and these horrid tablets to take but been awake most of the night

all i want is to feel well

the baby macaws come out the nestbox today to start being handreared so that is hard work in itself, just hope i can cope with it this year

am back at the doctors tomorrow as he wants to see how i am doing with this lump in my stomach, he seemed most concerned last week

i need a magic cure, anyone got one
Morning Jackie - *hugs* honey - I wish I had a miracle cure for you, I really do...... x0x0x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 08:10 AM
Morning Cuz xxx

Sorry to hear Roxy only managed a few yards (Hugs) hun xxx

Dry but chilly looking here, after I have tidied round and tided up the chickens, hopefully I will get a few hours up the allotment, but we'll see what the weather has in store.

Morning Sis,daughter and Shane xxxx

Morning Everyone xxxx

Wishing everyone a good Sunday
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Morning all.
Awful weather again, gray sky and heavy rain.

I want to do something today, not sure what....don't want to sit inside all day though!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxx

Sorry to hear Roxy only managed a few yards (Hugs) hun xxx

Dry but chilly looking here, after I have tidied round and tided up the chickens, hopefully I will get a few hours up the allotment, but we'll see what the weather has in store.

Morning Sis,daughter and Shane xxxx

Morning Everyone xxxx

Wishing everyone a good Sunday
Morning Steph

Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Morning all.
Awful weather again, gray sky and heavy rain.

I want to do something today, not sure what....don't want to sit inside all day though!
Morning Hevvur
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane morning all.

Weather looking a bit grey here at the moment.

Had a nice day out with our Friends yesterday. Today is just pottering about. Had a nice walk with Ollie and met a lovely Labradoodle called Daisy absolutely bonkers but a gorgeous girl.

Giggled at the gem today. Have a good day all.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 09:07 AM
Morning vicki, morning all!

Drank too much last night and don't feel good for it this morning! Think I'll get up and make a cuppa in a minute as that solves most problems!

Today I'm going to have a tidy up round the house, do sone research for my website and then we're off to the cricket club as Rich is playing in a game today. I'm secretly
hoping it will be rained off!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Morning Vicki and everyone. Some (((((((((hugs)))))))) for you Vicki.xxxxx

I've been waiting for Sunday's like this for years now, the ones where you don't have this, that and t'other to do, and I remember saying to Dave way, way back when we were busy doing diy "when are we ever going to have normal Sundays like other people do?" and now I'm having them, and it's just heaven!

Dogs were walked at 7.30, met up with Zena's favourite collie who's absolutely gorgeous I have to say, Dave came with us like he did yesterday and Zena did her heelwork for the last part of the walk next to daddy coz she's a daddy's girl and ignored me It seemed to give Dave a good feeling though coz none of my dogs have ever really included him in our pack, but now he has Zena Oh it's all so perfect for us now, I must enjoy it while I can coz somebody's bound to throw a spanner in the works, that's life!

Enjoy yours everyone, hope the weather's good for you, it's ok down here, we have the sun on and off.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning Shane morning all.

Weather looking a bit grey here at the moment.

Had a nice day out with our Friends yesterday. Today is just pottering about. Had a nice walk with Ollie and met a lovely Labradoodle called Daisy absolutely bonkers but a gorgeous girl.

Giggled at the gem today. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Morning vicki, morning all!

Drank too much last night and don't feel good for it this morning! Think I'll get up and make a cuppa in a minute as that solves most problems!

Today I'm going to have a tidy up round the house, do sone research for my website and then we're off to the cricket club as Rich is playing in a game today. I'm secretly
hoping it will be rained off!!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
*whispers* Morning Esme

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning Vicki and everyone. Some (((((((((hugs)))))))) for you Vicki.xxxxx

I've been waiting for Sunday's like this for years now, the ones where you don't have this, that and t'other to do, and I remember saying to Dave way, way back when we were busy doing diy "when are we ever going to have normal Sundays like other people do?" and now I'm having them, and it's just heaven!

Dogs were walked at 7.30, met up with Zena's favourite collie who's absolutely gorgeous I have to say, Dave came with us like he did yesterday and Zena did her heelwork for the last part of the walk next to daddy coz she's a daddy's girl and ignored me It seemed to give Dave a good feeling though coz none of my dogs have ever really included him in our pack, but now he has Zena Oh it's all so perfect for us now, I must enjoy it while I can coz somebody's bound to throw a spanner in the works, that's life!

Enjoy yours everyone, hope the weather's good for you, it's ok down here, we have the sun on and off.
Morning Aitch - thanks hon x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2