View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 10:59 PM
Oh sal that's terrible news. Mart was in this position when he returned from caymans. He's at the top of his profession. He said obviously you will take a lesser position but it has a knock on effect when that new contract ends and it's on your cv as your last job.

It's tough for highly qualified people in today's climate. And some bosses are scared of them (for obvious reasons) dagnammit ... Hope something turns up. Top chef must be a very stressful job when you are in work too. I am sorry mate. Have a drink and as many cigs as you like.

Got a problem with one of mine right now but hoping it resolves before I go into detail which will sort of make it 'more real'.

I will stop tormenting you x
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 11:01 PM
I am off to bed now children...........I will enjoy reading about TWs exploits tomorrow! My my, one never knows who one is talking to does one

Take care and be good.

Tang, just read your post and I hope that the problem with one of yours resolves itself. You are so right with what you say, prospective employers will be worried that SIL is merely looking for a stop gap, and they will be right of course. Difficult times.

Night night, and you can torment me as much as you like! It helps in a weird sort of way!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Nite SALLY,
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 11:04 PM
TW has just shocked the hell out of me Not sure I'll ever get over that
TANG, Whatever it is its gonna be o.k (( hugs))
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
I am off to bed now children...........I will enjoy reading about TWs exploits tomorrow! My my, one never knows who one is talking to does one

Take care and be good.

Tang, just read your post and I hope that the problem with one of yours resolves itself. You are so right with what you say, prospective employers will be worried that SIL is merely looking for a stop gap, and they will be right of course. Difficult times.

Night night, and you can torment me as much as you like! It helps in a weird sort of way!!
Well it would seem sal that we are talking to a bunch of middle aged groupies!
Jen of course is younger but let's face it she's not 'normal' lol!

** makes note ... I am the only respectable one as well as the only sane one.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Well it would seem sal that we are talking to a bunch of middle aged groupies!
Jen of course is younger but let's face it she's not 'normal' lol!

** makes note ... I am the only respectable one as well as the only sane one.
HELLO!!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Sally, all prep is done in the client's own kitchen. Night, night and I hope you sleep OK.

That took me ages to get the dogs to have a wee Little Flash rushes out has a wee and races back in. Rucksack walks backwards and forward 50 times over the same stretch of grass almost stopping to wee and then changes his mind. He eventually came in and went to the front door. So off I go outside with him and he does the same on the front lawn He EVENTUALLY went on the bush nearest the front door
He is one odd dog

Good night all and see you in the morning. Sleep tight and a special good night kiss for Mabs.

Nooooo I wasn't a groupie, it was before my time Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 11:15 PM
Some really bad girls on here
Nighty nite JENNY,hope Rucksack is ok
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Have had Mabs out for a walk, but she won't do anything, and she surely should be bursting by now, bearing in mind her condition, I have taken her everywhere I can think of.
I can't take her on the field, because there is a bonfire there tonight and they will be off their heads by now!!!!
She keeps circling, I keep sending her out the front, she is trying to get in a sack of pony carrots I bought for them today, but she is not doing what I really want. Suspect there will be a puddle in the morning, so putting newspaper and a puppy pad down for her.
Why have I shocked you rigid Eileen, I wasn't always old, once I was a small size 8, with long blonde hair and drove a custom car called The Enchantress
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 11:27 PM
Can well believe that Was no angel myself but I doubt I could have turned down Errol Brown!!
Page 16 of 18 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 >