View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 10:28 PM
No problem,I have marshmallows Quite like dark chocolate,my tummy doesn't unfortunately
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Well I am chuckling away here which is a good thing as Dillon is doing my head in.
He was sleeping on the sofa so I thought I would retire to bed to watch Shetland just got settled he wanted to go downstairs and out. Left him too it put tele on downstairs after 5 mins he barked to come in so back up we went. Watched the end of the programme turned tele off to go to sleep and he starts again so he is now back outside and I am sitting on the sofa chuckling about wrinkles or should I say wrinklies or would that be winkies even.
It can't be winkles as they are funny little things you pick out of shells with pins and eat with pepper and vinegar.

Night Moyra.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Winkles are disgusting Lynn!!

Oh don't you just hate it when dogs are in that sort of mood Sooooo inconsiderate. It's a good thing that Dillon is basically such a sweetie and looks adorable!!

Eileen that is so sad that you cannot tolerate dark choccy. You have all my sympathies
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Well another entertaining evening when the lunatics got to take over the asylum. I too will wish you all a very good night as I have the Doctor tomorrow, nothing drastic just a 4monthly blood check to make sure that all is tickety-boo with the innerds! The only catch is that it is a starve blood test and so I must forego my brekkies and may take neither meat nor drink until after the event. Tis mightily aggravating to be under such an embargo whilst serving the Mem with her choccy themed repast that she feels is her due. Take care all of you and bye fer now!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Sounds like your starring in an episode of Upstairs,Downstairs there LYNN Not sure who started the whole wrinkly thing must of been SALLY or maybe GORDON
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Goodnight GORDON..good luck with the doc tomorrow xx
SALLY,not just dark,any chocolate Give into temptation though occasionally,so it's my fault when I suffer the consequences
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2014, 10:39 PM
Off to do girly brekkies, weather forecast not looking at all clever, tomorrow will be nice, then after that, rain and wintry showers
What time's your appointment Gordon, you'll have to have a nice brekkie to make up for it when you get home.
According to what I read today, bacon and butter are no longer bad for you HURRAH!!!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 10:40 PM
My sister once did an 'impression' of my cavvie which went "WAKE UP ITS 4:30 am AND I HAVE TO GO OUTSODE TO SNIFF STUFF AND NOT PEE." god bless dogs haha!

Still feel s^** but had my first proper meal since I started feeling groggy on Sunday afternoon tonight, and god I feel so much better just for a hot meal!
Lesson learnt, cans of fizzy drinks are not dinner! Didn't feel up to it when this giant plate of food (all healthy!) got put in front of me but polished off the lot, then had a few spoons of icecream and a banana, the people who's house I were at even said I looked less dead for having something to eat!

Bad news is I am banned from running until 49 hours after I'm better
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Just getting organised to head to Bedfordshire..bit stormy outside but I had a little chat with the guy in charge of sunshine and he promises tomorrow will be dry and sunny
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-03-2014, 10:42 PM
Twas not I! My simple statements were taken and twisted by someone or other. Perish the thought that I should be a party to smut and innuendo!!!
Page 14 of 16 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 >