Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 08:57 AM

Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Hello everyone,

Nippy Jen so sorry you have had so much trouble getting the right abs from your doctors.

I am still suffering with gout, they changed my medication and it is obviously not as good. But I am to blame because I did partake of a pizza and it appears I cannot take tomato in any way! I used to be able to have it on cheese on toast without any problem. I am going to have to have a go at my docs or the pharmacist. Nippy Jen do hope you get yourself sorted out soon.

June hope your kitchen ceiling gets sorted today. Have a good day all, Good bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 09:06 AM
Morning Moyra. Hope you get can get something that will disperse the uric acid that has accumulated in the body. The doctors must be able to give you something. My father had it and I am sure he had something for it but it was along time ago. He isn't with me anymore. Hope everyone else is ok. Sorry but grommits aren't used my problem Griff. Thanks for the thought though. June hope the rest of your kitchen gets sorted soon. Everyone else have a good day. ttfn. Where is Gordon mac?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Good morning fellow members another cold grey day.

I have a date with a nurse at the chest clinic today and wonder if I can sneak in with olbas oil cotton wool balls in my nose to prevent my catching anything
After three weeks of bronchitis I don't relish the thought of anything else just now.

Enjoy your day everyone Meg .
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Good morning!
Thanks Moyra, I have an appointment at the surgery this afternoon when I shall be making my thoughts known. You poor thing you are really suffering. I guess you have to tick off one by one what you cant eat
Good morning Brenda, hope you are well x
Meg, your post made me laugh. I had this vision of you with large wads of cotton wool soaked in Olbas oil sneaking in the surgery Hope all goes well.
See you all later xx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Morning all
Nippy hope you get sorted, terrible service from your doctors.
TW hope your kitchen is sorted,
Meg hope you get sorted at the chest clinic, I can just imagine the image of you with cotton wool balls up your nose
Morning Brenda and Moyra
I'm off out with Lauryn this morning, treating her to a cuppa in town.
See you later, will catch up on last nights D.A.D later when we get back
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 10:23 AM
Morning
MOYRA & NJ,hope you both get sorted(( hugs))Laughing at you MEG with the cotton balls
A little monkey had me up half the night First she wanted a drink,then to pee and lastly decided she fancies a wee play Think she is well and truly 100% better Been for a dander and here she is ready to nap,so I can get on with my jobbies Hope everyone is ok,have a great day all
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 10:31 AM
I had colchincine to keep me clear of gout but they have changed the medication and this is obviously not as good. Must have a word with the pharmacist.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 10:42 AM
Morning all...

Been AWOL for a week, I think , had "stuff" going on, what with flippin families, computer problems, Kacie's ears, puppy walking and "other" stuff I didn't get on

Hope all is well and not too many poorlies. I did manage to chat to Lynn the other day. Have you got no ceiling there TW? Hope the hospital visit dosent send you home with more than you went in.

Not got a lot on today, got to take the dogs out and take a friend to the doctors this afternoon. Got the daily jobs done.

Eversuffering husband is winging his way to Belgium this morning.

Went to visit some neighbours of my mum and dad yesterday, he has been diagnosed with Parkingsons, and they were good friends with mum and dad when they were alive. This bloke called and asked if they would like their chimney pointing. A quote was asked for, next thing we knew, this bloke was up the side of the house fixing it What you doing? I asked, he was insistent he was asked to fix it!!! errrmmm no you wasn't!! I asked June if she wanted the work done, no she didn't, but the bloke was a little intimidating, I asked him to leave, he wasn't happy but he went. If I hadn't been there I'm sure June would have been too frightened to ask him to go and would have been over £600 lighter, which they couldn't afford. I told her if they came back to ring the police right away, or me if the police wasn't able to come, and I will bring Xander...

Alexis is growing nicely, but them flippin ears have a mind of their own

Have a good day and will try to nip in later xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2015, 11:22 AM
Morning everyone.
Hope you get the right medication sorted soon Moyra and good luck to you Nippy Jen later I wouldn't want to be the receptionists or DR. Hopefully you come out from there with exactly what you need.
Good luck to you too Meg and hope you do not leave the medical centre with more than when you entered.
Cheeky Lacey Eileen she is looking very well.
Cheeky beggars Elaine good job you were there. Serve them right f they turn up again and are faced with Xander. They would be hight tailing out of there then.

Not doing much today had some games and training with Dillon today in the garden felt really cold yesterday and woke up all achey today so having a restful day. Housework will get done but in bits and pieces. I am sure it is now things are calming down and I am relaxing more things are catching up.
Bath later and put my onesie on and watch catch up tv.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Oh Elaine, well done on saving your friends from those cowboys and their rip offs. I hope he doesn't come back.

Your little baby is beautiful, he really is and growing too! I could hug him to bits.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »