View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Harvey, when cards are cloned by shops or petrol stations or whatever, they sell the details on. It could be to anywhere.

Evening by the way!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 07:55 PM
Evening Harvey. This time it was the debit card. Goodness knows how they got hold of the information.
I saw Tom's mum today and she was saying they have told their solicitor they are homeless after the 27th of this month they rent so have given notice. Lets hope the questions are satisfactory for us and their solicitor gets a move on.
Thank you Sally.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Evening everyone
Well have finally got the place looking half presentable ,just finished making home made smoked haddock fish cakes ,freezing the rest (daughter brought us a stone of fish )
Our village mag came in the other day all that's happening for the winter
Thought I'd wind the oh up told him I'd signed us up for the ballroom dancing ,
Well was told in no uncertain terms ,
If you think I'm dressing up in a Penguin Suite you can Slow Slow Quick Quick Slow Off ,no tripping the light fantastic here then
Coffee n watched 2nd corrie now doc Martin
Hope all well with everyone
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Hi Harvey Sally I only cut the front ... it has got toooooo long so I chopped it down at a really steep angle from my chin down .... the only trouble was that I kept having to go shorter and shorter 'cos they were uneven I haven't touched the back You forgot to tell me where you are off to?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2013, 08:00 PM
'evening June

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Sorry to say that when I went out to do teas there were 2 cowpats, one was orange and one was khaki......................

Too much information

I am quite careful where I use my card now and stick to certain shops that I go to regularly.
Otherwise I get the cash out.
I hope you can find out what is causing these 'dire rears' must be a lot of work for you having to disinfect everywhere all the time.

On the cards, yes I am doing the same June, try to use cash all the time, can't when it's something like the Eurotunnel people but just hope and pray they have good security. Definately won't use it with suppliers I don't trust.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Evening Norma OH is a spoil sport.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 08:05 PM
We are off to my old home ground in the Lakes Jenny, to meet up with my brothers and sister. We are going to scatter father's ashes near a pool in a mountain stream where he loved to take the grandchildren.

His lordship is really looking forward to one of those rolls of cumberland sausage in a bun!! There is a little cafe with chandeliers and a pianola down by the lake at Keswick, and he always pops in for one.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Hi Lynn your right blooming spoil sport
Santa suite would be more appropriate ha ha
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Norma. Can you get one on him and get a picture ?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Harvey, when cards are cloned by shops or petrol stations or whatever, they sell the details on. It could be to anywhere.

Evening by the way!
Hi Sally, thanks for explaining, you've jogged my memory now and I recall my brother was 'done' at a Shell station in Bury St. Edmunds a few years ago. I had a wry smile on my face when he told me the types who were serving at the time, you may be able to guess, bad English, surly attitude, and in great need of a wash

I never use my 'debit' card for anything except withdrawing cash at the bank, I've even stopped using hole in the wall machines, yes I do have to cash a bit bigger amount (to last me until I can get back to the bank) but it is no problem, I'm not even worried about being mugged because I avoid all night time activities now
Page 10 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >