Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Beaney
New Member!
Female 

28-03-2012, 09:43 AM

Raw dog food delivery

Hi does anyone know of anyone that delivers raw dog food to Edinburgh please?
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2012, 10:07 AM
I don't know if Raw2go would deliver (but courier costs do push the price up)
I know DAF did Scotland deliveries at one point, worth checking if they do. Found a link to Fife Animal Feeds, which is the same range I think, but based in Fife obviously http://www.fifeanimalfeeds.co.uk

http://www.ukrmb.co.uk/showcontent.toy?contentnid=7379 lists two suppliers in Edinburgh

This is an old thread - http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=45632 - but might be worth contacting Louise13 to see if she still feeds raw and where she gets it?
Beaney
New Member!
Female 

28-03-2012, 10:13 AM
Thanks thats great
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Beaney View Post
Thanks thats great
Have you tried Prize Choice, delivery is cheap so you save on that part

You can buy prize choice mince at Pets at Home so if you have a local one you maybe be to get some from their.

Berriewoods are quite slow but the food is cheap and the delivery charge is not bad either
Beaney
New Member!
Female 

29-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Thanks .....
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2012, 07:09 PM
There is Fife Animals Feeds, but I wouldn't recommend them...

There is also Raw Dog Feeders (although, I think there name has changed now to Raw Dogs Dinners...), the choice isn't fantastic but is good enough. The food has always been good, things like chicken carcasses, wings, minces are TPMS and the beef chunks, heart chunks, liver chunks are prize choice (although, I haven't ordered chunks from them for a while so that might not be the same now). I would recommend them.
nickmcmechan
Almost a Veteran
Male 

31-03-2012, 09:05 PM
Originally Posted by Beaney View Post
Hi does anyone know of anyone that delivers raw dog food to Edinburgh please?
I've contacted Rawtogo and they are going to get back to me next week once they have had a reply from their courier. I will post here when they do.

Failing that a friend of mine is supplyinh Raw. He is not as cheap as Rawtogo but you would have to collect from him. He has limited freezer capacity so only supplies to a small number of people, i.e. he isn't making a business out of it.

Pets @ Home at Straiton Retail Park supply Raw - 89p for a 400g block (£1.59 for white fish). I think they have Lamb, Rabbit, Tripe, Chicken, Turkey and Beef. The packs are 10% bone.

HTH
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
There is Fife Animals Feeds, but I wouldn't recommend them...

Take it you've had problems too ?
He used to be fine, would get in touch when an order was going through, but doesn't seem to bother now. I still use him but you need to make an order way in advance of running out.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2012, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
Take it you've had problems too ?
He used to be fine, would get in touch when an order was going through, but doesn't seem to bother now. I still use him but you need to make an order way in advance of running out.
Yep... He was a nightmare. I emailed him, and he told me that it was better to call him... so I did, and he was too busy to talk... He said he would call me back in half an hour. A few days later, I still hadn't heard from him so I called him back. He told me to email my order, so I did... and then he still never got back to me. After a week, I wasn't sure if I was getting my order or not, so I just emailed to cancel it (I didn't want it just turning up) and so I ordered from Raw Dog Feeders instead... who, told me that they started supplying raw because they started having trouble with FAF and decided the best way to do it, is to do it yourself. The service from them is good, and they are reliable.

It wasn't a good first impression from FAF, it was my first and last time attempting to order from them.
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Yep... He was a nightmare. I emailed him, and he told me that it was better to call him... so I did, and he was too busy to talk... He said he would call me back in half an hour. A few days later, I still hadn't heard from him so I called him back. He told me to email my order, so I did... and then he still never got back to me. After a week, I wasn't sure if I was getting my order or not, so I just emailed to cancel it (I didn't want it just turning up) and so I ordered from Raw Dog Feeders instead... who, told me that they started supplying raw because they started having trouble with FAF and decided the best way to do it, is to do it yourself. The service from them is good, and they are reliable.

It wasn't a good first impression from FAF, it was my first and last time attempting to order from them.
Hell that is bad, I think part of the problem is he got too big too quick, as I said, you used to get a great service from him. I've never had a problem getting hold of him by phone, it's just you never know when your delivery will turn up.

Do you have details of Raw Dog Feeders please ?, I just might jump ship.
I've found one thats called Raw Dogs Dinner, is that them ? if it is they're just along the road from me in Kinross, not a huge range though.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >