eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by Manyana13 View Post
Thats lovely news! Good luck with it all
Many thanks. x
Originally Posted by Misty-Pup View Post
Good Luck with everything! It all sounds very exciting!
Thanks........it is exciting......but also i find it all quite scary - just the unknown i guess......oh and a phobia of needles
x
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-08-2010, 09:30 PM
we is pregnant too
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2010, 09:34 PM
All the very best
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2010, 09:46 PM
I wish you all the very best with it. I know a couple who were in a similar situation - it took four attempts at IVF and cash but they have a daughter together.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 07:06 AM
I'm thrilled for you Mel...I was wondering what you were getting up to these days whilst you're not chatting on here...now we know

All the very best, I've got everything crossed for you both.

xxx
molezak
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-08-2010, 03:05 PM
Maybe of interest to you but my F-I-L conceived a baby 10 years after he had a vasectomy and he hadn't had it reversed!!

So if he can do it un-reversed, surely there's a good chance to conceive after reversal? I'd speak to another Doctor... all the best xxx
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 06:19 PM
Thanks guys.

I'm well fed up today...............to start with i have had really big problems with my dr's, it has taken months of chasing them up to get them to write the referal in the first place - 3 times i had to go up there and spoke to my dr face to face and said ''have you done the referal yet?'' Twice i was told ''oh i must have forgotten'' and the 3rd time she had gone away and ''forgotten'' to do it before she left.
Origanally i was told yes we take your bloods and then automatically refer you - well i had no idea it would be such a battle to even get referred

I am now having problems with my monthlys - and i terrified i am having the menopause
Today i have bled so heavily (and having huge blood clots) i have gone back to the dr's to a response that was '' what do you want me to do about this then''? I was at the dr's 2 days ago with the same problem and the dr actually said '' well i can't do anything about this now, i just don't have the time, i'll make you an appointment for tuesday''

I think i am loosing the will to live with them. I had a period at the end of last month which lasted nearly 2 weeks and i'm now bleeding again but really heavy. I have no idea whats going on and i'm very concerned.

I walked out of the dr's and thought - actually nobody cares. I would like to add that we are paying private for the IVF - not NHS
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
Thanks guys.

I'm well fed up today...............to start with i have had really big problems with my dr's, it has taken months of chasing them up to get them to write the referal in the first place - 3 times i had to go up there and spoke to my dr face to face and said ''have you done the referal yet?'' Twice i was told ''oh i must have forgotten'' and the 3rd time she had gone away and ''forgotten'' to do it before she left.
Origanally i was told yes we take your bloods and then automatically refer you - well i had no idea it would be such a battle to even get referred

I am now having problems with my monthlys - and i terrified i am having the menopause
Today i have bled so heavily (and having huge blood clots) i have gone back to the dr's to a response that was '' what do you want me to do about this then''? I was at the dr's 2 days ago with the same problem and the dr actually said '' well i can't do anything about this now, i just don't have the time, i'll make you an appointment for tuesday''

I think i am loosing the will to live with them. I had a period at the end of last month which lasted nearly 2 weeks and i'm now bleeding again but really heavy. I have no idea whats going on and i'm very concerned.

I walked out of the dr's and thought - actually nobody cares. I would like to add that we are paying private for the IVF - not NHS
Oh Mel, how old are you? I thought you were young to be going through the menopause.

I hope your docs get their act together so that you get that referral appointment, it may be stress/anxiety that is causing your periods to play up.

(((Hugs)))xxx
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 07:36 PM
sheree i'm 36 yes thats what other half was saying too.
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2010, 08:12 AM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
Hi

Have you tried ringing where ever you are going for your private treatment and asking if you could make an appointment to see their consultant, before your doctor does your referral?

We did this and it was then just a matter of formality, the clinic receiving the referral, and we had our appointment date already set.

Good luck.

Karen
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >