Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 08:39 PM

Eastenders Max

I have to say I thought this was actually not the sort of thing to show before the watershed - I turned it over in the end.

Does anyone know who I email to complain too.

I know its not the best thing to be watching on TV but my daughters do quite like it and although I tell them its not real etc. tonight I even felt it was in bad taste and they were quite upset.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 08:49 PM
I missed it tonight.

You could try the web site????????
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 08:50 PM
I don't watch Eastenders so what happened, all I know something about him being killed.
Becky
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I don't watch Eastenders so what happened, all I know something about him being killed.
Becky
Well to cut it short - they bury him alive - she drugged him with sleeping pills I think but he woke up in the coffin and it just wasn't the sort of thing you expect prior to the watershed Becky.

Have found the website thanks Mel.

I am not one to complain but the girls really were unhappy and so was I - I turned over before the end it was rather nasty really - they know its not real etc. and so do I but somehow this just wasn't nice!

p.s Think I must be hormonal actually - haven't been playing well on the Wii today either!!!
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Well to cut it short - they bury him alive - she drugged him with sleeping pills I think but he woke up in the coffin and it just wasn't the sort of thing you expect prior to the watershed Becky.

Have found the website thanks Mel.

I am not one to complain but the girls really were unhappy and so was I - I turned over before the end it was rather nasty really - they know its not real etc. and so do I but somehow this just wasn't nice!

p.s Think I must be hormonal actually - haven't been playing well on the Wii today either!!!
That is very distressing isn't it. Unless they remedy it by digging him back up before he dies (or did he die?) then yes, I think that's a bit too much for before the watershed and especially when the makers knwo fine well that is a popular teen soap too.
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 09:13 PM
You didn't actually see him buried alive though, just him lying in an open coffin and right at the end the lid being put on, to be honest there has been so much publicity about it you knew it was coming and if you were going to be offended by it then maybe shouldn't have watched it.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
You didn't actually see him buried alive though, just him lying in an open coffin and right at the end the lid being put on, to be honest there has been so much publicity about it you knew it was coming and if you were going to be offended by it then maybe shouldn't have watched it.
I agree. I actually didn't think it was that bad to the extent that it would offend people. There is much worse on the news at tea time and in the mornings on the news and that's real life!

I say if you don't like it, don't watch it.

Nothing personal, Rachel!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 09:41 PM
I agree, my Foster Son is 14 but has an over active imagination.....I was saying to him, that he's not buried very far down....so he gets out. Had to say that as otherwise it will be a night of dreams..........
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 09:57 PM
If it was as bad as that they could have put it on later after the watershed.I'm no prude but I think TV is going OTT lately,yes we can all turn it over but some people like to censor what their youngsters watch.Watershed should do what it was intended to do,xxxxxxxxx
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by crazycockers View Post
Actually I didn't know it was going to happen - honestly - and we switched over before the lid was put on!

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
I agree. I actually didn't think it was that bad to the extent that it would offend people. There is much worse on the news at tea time and in the mornings on the news and that's real life!

I say if you don't like it, don't watch it.

Nothing personal, Rachel!
Not taken - I agree there is much worse going on in the world but do you see it in such detail!

Not taken personal !
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »