Ohhh no the pup died! Now i feel awful.
Run pain free little Ana
xxxx
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Dalliepup View Post
It's weird that she hasnt posted today isnt it?
Her puppy died overnight and her integrity has been questioned. I dont think she'll be back
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Ohh ok, so he is like forum God? lol

XXXXXXXXX

He`s higher than that
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by jackpat View Post
Her puppy died overnight and her integrity has been questioned. I dont think she'll be back
I recieved a pm from megs mummy at 8.16pm or there abouts last night saying Ana seemed ok one minute and then short of breath and being sick ,But that all blood tests came back clear for parvo , And that she was going out of her mind with worry , I do hope the pm picks up what the cause was as she has another little doggy at home ,And she has only just lost her other dog before getting Ana xxdk
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
Im sorry to sound off her guys but i recieved a pm from her saying he was fine this morning one minute then a little short of breath and being sick , But how can it be if she died in the night she must have died at soem point today xxx

So sad,
I was going off a post in the Parvo thread number 72 I think, but its all third hand info.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm a little confused here as mm says one thing to Leo and says different to dk.xxxxxxxxxx
Azz
Administrator
Male 

25-01-2008, 07:08 PM
WOW!!! Now if you look at this thread from where i am, as an outsider then you will see what i am seeing. It looks like some of you are hell bent on riping her up! She has one puppy extremely poorly and another that has only recently lost it's mate! I know this forum is Dogsey the site for dog lovers but that doesnt mean hate all humans or at least one of them does it?

Not trying to start an argument, but she is having a rough time of it right now and you guys are proberbly making it worse.
Oh Dear.

Silly Billy.

This is a duplicate account signing in from the same PC as meg's_mummy

Needless to say we can safely assume she wasn't a vet, and pretty much everything said with those accounts is nothing but porkies.

BANNED!
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 « First < 7 8 9 10