Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brick97
New Member!
Female 

08-01-2016, 01:11 PM

Dog treats!

Hello, everybody! I hope everyone is having a good day.
Now, I have been trying to find dog treats that my dogs love and aren't full of preservatives and the "bad stuff". So, about half a year ago, I created my own dog bakery business where I sell dog treats that aren't full of preservatives amd a few baked goods. I'm aways working on new types of treats and baked goods so everyone has a variety to choose from. This past month I've launched my bakery online so now you can all check out my shop on etsy! Also, I do have a few options for cat treats.
For those with wheat allergies, I can make treats with Rye flour just keep in mind that it still has gluten! Also, for those who get regular treats and choose whole wheat flour, as of now I will be using UNBLEACHED all purpose flour.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyTails...=hdr_shop_menu
Azz
Administrator
Male 

08-01-2016, 01:16 PM
Hi, it's nice to see you want to make healthier treats - but your products contain things like grains and seemed to be cooked with vegetable oils. Have you looked at making them so they are more species-appropriate?
Brick97
New Member!
Female 

08-01-2016, 01:20 PM
My local grocery store is small, so many items are hard to find and I have to drive an hour to purchase which I don't mind at all. As for the vegetable oil, there is more water than vegetable oil and the oil is used to keep the treats from bubbling up.
I would be more than happy to take suggestions, though. I tried making them so I could retail them at a somewhat decent price.