View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pineridgeapbt
Dogsey Junior

12-04-2004, 12:58 AM

Choo Choo, my ADBA APBT at an APA weight pull

Choo Choo, an ADBA apbt. Weighs 40 pounds. Pulled 1680 pounds at this APA weight pull and has pulled 2355 pounds.

eRaze
Administrator
Male 

12-04-2004, 01:03 AM
See why you call her choo choo! Also glad to see she is properly harnessed and pulling because she wants to!

Nice pics!
pineridgeapbt
Dogsey Junior

12-04-2004, 02:07 AM
Thanks AZZ. Choo Choo is a male pit bull. He's a national medalist in the IWPA, a weight pull organization, here in the US. He's also a great family dog.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

12-04-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally Posted by pineridgeapbt
Thanks AZZ. Choo Choo is a male...
OOPS ! Sorry PR (What should we call you btw?!)

I also thought I saw one of you pics somewhere with one of you dogs with a massive trophy - still got it? Fancy adding it here?!
pineridgeapbt
Dogsey Junior

12-04-2004, 03:21 AM
No problem Azz. This is probably the pic you saw of Asia. She is a Whopper bulldog or sometimes called an Oklahoma bulldog. This actually is a second place nationals trophy from a couple of seasons back. She pulled the same weight as the first place dog, but she was 3 pounds heavier, which gave her second place.

eRaze
Administrator
Male 

12-04-2004, 10:47 AM
lol how big is that!?!

You said she came second place, but I thought she wouldv'e come first because she was carrying 'extra' weight.

We did this thing once in school where we all had to run up the stairs and back down again one by one and were timed. I was fairly quick as I was quite light back then. However a 'big' guy who had a s l o w e r time than me beat me! Apperantly becauuse he was carrying more weight the ratio showed he was stronger than me! bummer!
pineridgeapbt
Dogsey Junior

12-04-2004, 12:02 PM
The trophy ia about 4 feet tall. Asia got second place because in the ADBA your dog wins by pulling the most weight per pound of the dog in each weight class. The dog that got first won because she pulled the same weight but was 3 pounds lighter. That gave her a higher percentage per pound. In the IWPA and APA the dog wins by pulling the most weight in each weight class.
pineridgeapbt
Dogsey Junior

12-04-2004, 12:09 PM
This is my little Patterdale, Buddy. He's the 2 time IWPA national champion in the 20 pound class. He has pulled 1255 pounds. His normal weight was 18-20 pounds.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

12-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Awwwwwwwww little buddy! I don't really know much about Patterdales but from what I have heard, they are the little dogs with the big hearts!

This true Dave?
pineridgeapbt
Dogsey Junior

12-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Yes Azz, they are all heart. Great little dogs and we have the UK to thank for them. They aren't for everyone. They have extreme energy levels.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >