Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Hope all goes well with the clearing of he garden Griff

Another wet day following a wet and windy night. Have managed to get out with Teazle before it started to rain again but we did get a bit damp.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
It has been dry here pretty much all day thankfully and even manged to line dry a few towel when I came back from work. Got Gert out for a couple of good runs. Hope your day improved weather wise.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra, griff, Sue and all who follow.
Calmer now after yesterday afternoon and evenings wind and rain.
Dillon chose not to go for a walk this morning.

Good luck with the garden clearance griff.
Hope you're dried off now Sue.

Moyra if grass can survive Dillon running about and scraping I am sure yours will if someone comes to do a collection.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Hello what is your next big plan for the bungalow?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 06:15 PM
Well been to work, home, couple of good dog runs today and a bit of shopping and a return to The Range ordered something I thought would work on line but when it came bot suitable at all. Baked a peach and had peach and ice cream for pudding. Yummy.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-01-2020, 08:48 PM
'evening all
Just checking how you are all doing, seems most of us have suffered with rain and high winds, we escaped most of it but since I was feeling good I went with Alena on the afternoon walk, it was very muddy, slippery, and windy but both Xena & Bruno seemed to enjoy it

Bruno will walk through a puddle rather than go round, drives Alena mad, Xena does the same sometimes but is generally much more lady like

Moyra - Don't know if you will see this but I'm sure the only real danger to grass is when there has been an overnight frost. If it just very wet you can walk on it, as Griff said grass is very resilient apart from frost.

Bye for now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-01-2020, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Baked a peach and had peach and ice cream for pudding. Yummy.

I don't think I've ever had a baked peach but with ice cream it does sound yummy I had an apple strudle this evening straight out of the oven they are nice.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Kazz, things went well with the garden clearance..thank you, it was mainly bricks that were needing getting rid of, the rest of the stuff is for ongoing garden makeover
Lol Harvey deags will jump over a puddle to avoid getting wet.
I have a scan again tomorrow, another ultrasound but I can't eat for 6 hours before!!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2020, 11:52 PM
Still so far so good on the medication front, Kaz. His mood is still up and down, but I doubt any medication will ever get that stable. He's tons better at controlling it now though so that's a blessing.

Rosie will rarely place a so much as a big toe in a puddle - did I mention she's not only a princess but a diva too
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2