Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2020, 10:07 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 5th January, 2020

Good morning all, still suffering here but just have to get on with it. Must sort out my blood pressure problem tomorrow and find out when I am supposed to go for this blood test. I have the sheet but it didn't say when.

Griff, you have been having fun and games with the dog warden they do not seem to know much about dog health do they?

Brenda glad your OH is on the mend. Harvey you too take care of yourself and your lovely four legged friends.

Have a good day everyone, take care and stay safe and well. God Bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2020, 10:27 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Good to see you back Moyra.
Hope all tests go well.

Bit chilly here and overcast may pop out to do something later. Gorden upgraded my binoculars for Christmas so may pop to a nature reserve where owls inhabit and a quite a few species of birds of prey
Also there is a plough Monday going on in one of the villages nearby there will be Molly dancers there so we may pop along to see that to.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-01-2020, 11:39 AM
'morning Moyra & Lynn & all the gang who follow

Moyra - Hope you get the blood thing sorted and thanks for your thoughts.

Lynn - There are few places around us where birds of prey can be seen, they are usually magificant looking creatures. Did you see that beavers have been successfully re-introduced in Devon and Cornwall. I'm hoping that they may try to do the same in Suffolk & Norfolk, the 'dams' they build actually help with water control and reduce the danger of flooding. Has been about 400 years since they were around here.

I've finished my steroids and feeling 'low' today, I might have to go lay down and may not be around for a few days but I will look in when I can.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2020, 11:39 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you manage to sort out your blood doressure quickly Moyra

Enjoy your new binoculars Lynn.

Dull but dry. Have some washing out so hoping it will dry a bit. Cleaned our other car this morning having done mine yesterday.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Hve a good day and stay safe
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2020, 11:40 AM
You snuck in there Hrvey. Hope. you are soon on the up in the meantime take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Afternoon all, been down the tattooist with Steve, just having our usual tattooist put his magic touch to the tattoo he had most recently...which was a let down, free of charge but Martin is going to be off work for a few months after having his 4th op after donating his kidney to his wife so we gave him £40 ... should have cost £120 but didn't feel right not giving anything.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-01-2020, 03:48 PM
Beavers would be most welcome around these areas Harvey due to the wet nature particularly of the fens. Although saying that our flood defences work very well.
Hope you feel better soon.
2 cars cleaned Sue you are superwoman.
that was a nice gesture griff.

Found a lovely nature reserve where dogs can be walked to although March to July have to be on a lead due to ground nesting birds.
Set the binoculars up but didn't see anything put them in the boot as we were stopping at the village up the road fro the nature reserve to see the Molly dancers and Morris dancers and as I was about to get in the car this big bird of prey came into sight.
Grabbed the binoculars and it was a red kite absolutely magnificent.
Enjoyed watching the dancers but was getting chilly so we left before they finished.