Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2020, 09:13 AM

Daily Chat Saturday 4th January

Good morning everyone

Cold and frosty out there so will have to wait a while to clean the car. Nothing planned so will see what the day throws at me

Hope all are well

Have a good day
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Yep cold here but not really frosty. Like you know idea how the day will pan out. Tom will go for a small walk this morning and then this afternoon as it is dry and the sun looks like coming out. Building his walks up slowly. When he has come back I can then go for mine. This is so that he is settled and doing his jigsaw puzzle. bg!! Keeps him out of mischief. Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-01-2020, 11:30 AM
Morning Sue, brenda and all to follow.
Very chilly with a nice breeze and the sun is shining. Washing on the line for the first time in ages.
Hoping the rain has moved to where it is most needed in Australia. So heartbreaking the news over there.
Nothing much planned for us today either just a potter day, nice after all the hectic Christmas goings ons.

brenda glad OH seems to be improving well.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Good afternoon all from a sunny, blue skied Skeg.

So glad that hubby is improving Brenda. It must be a great relief.

I'm surprised that the rest of the World hasn't send help to Australia. Their prime minister seems very blase about the whole thing . So many animals and people lost their lives over there
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-01-2020, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I'm surprised that the rest of the World hasn't send help to Australia.

Yes that thought also crossed my mind, we in particular have long and close ties to Ozz (I was there in my twenties and loved it)

But it's a long way and it would require equipment as well as fire fighters, might take too long to organise.

Even so, an RAF plane with say 50 men/women on board would be a nice gesture.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2020, 03:01 PM
I agree, usually we sent people and aid at the drop of a hat!!
Hmmmm, me living in a brothel, nothing exciting I am afraid and I was very naïve lol.
Me and my then fella Paul were in a shared house..we got chucked out, he was a bouncer and he spoke to his boss.. basically we had nowhere to go, so his boss said we could stay at his BILs place, we arrived and met a dodgy guy, another dodgy guy with one arm, there was no carpets or hot water...but it was a roof over our heads. When we moved in we were just told don't go in the front room...it had 2 living rooms, I never went in there and had no clue it was a brothel being run from there until a taxi driver mentioned it and at a later date the police...see nothing exciting lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2020, 04:41 PM
Oh Kelly. What a disappointment. There we were, waiting with baited breath for all the juicy details
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Lol... sorry to disappoint lol