Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2020, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Poor dog griff lucky you found him.
Sorry about your friends Kazz. Glad there was some positive going on.
Its life Lynn Jan is very positive in her outlook. Paul (my friends hubby) such a shock.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-01-2020, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Picked up a stray dog today..so neglected, really really bad state....I have had to bin my new jumper and jeans, broke my heart leaving him with the dog wardens

Oh Griffy how sad, but well done on taking him in, dog wardens can sometimes 'rehome' a dog and he may well end up in a good home. Casey was dumped at a dog warden who had the sense to contact the breed welfare lady who had him for abot four months. Jumper and jeans are nothing compared to the loyality and faith a dog places in us humans.

By the way I have just Googled 'Firestick' it does look interesting but our TV must have an HDMI port. It's about ten years old so I don't know (Can't check right now as OH is watching something )

The TV does everything we want but of course no 'streaming' and all this 'downloading apps' business worriess me, have never done it and something sure's to go wrong

Reluctant to get rid of something which works
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2020, 09:38 PM
I'm with you on that one Harvey. You are Harvey? Get muddled with you and Barry eg tumbleweed and then there is Gorden and not Gordon Mac.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2020, 10:02 PM
Harvey, I don't mind about the clothes, poor boy smelt like his skin was rotting and I suspect he had mange so not risking my pair...got some advocate on order tomorrow.
Kazz, so sorry to hear your news...very very sad indeed
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2