Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 07:27 PM

Chuffed again !!!!!

I posted recently about one of my students winning and yesterday another one did well and won out of Elementary with her rescued Medium dog at Paws In The Park. She has also qualified for Crufts yet again [ fifth time !! ] as a YKC handler.

She has had very little training time lately because of things beyond her control, and has basically had a very tough time so this result has given her confidence and inner self a huge boost.

Her first dog was stolen some time ago and she has never recovered from the loss - she watched Tilly being born and was besotted with her from that moment. Its taken a lot of guts for her to continue Agility without her heartdog so her strength of character despite everything makes this a very well deserved result. She is such a lovely girl, who has done herself as well as her rescue dog *very* proud indeed and I`m over the moon fo them

:smt026 :smt026 :smt026
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 07:28 PM
aww this is such brilliant news well done to the both of them
colliemad
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Deef is my heartdog, my soul my "one in a million" he knows what I am thinking and feeling and I couldn't imagine being without him. I love them all but he really is something, maybe it's cos he was the first? She has done incredibly well to continue after such a loss, I can only imagine how devastating it would be and am grateful that I have my boy here. I am so glad that she has done so well and I really hope that she eventually gets her girl back:smt049
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by colliemad View Post
Deef is my heartdog, my soul my "one in a million" he knows what I am thinking and feeling and I couldn't imagine being without him. I love them all but he really is something, maybe it's cos he was the first? She has done incredibly well to continue after such a loss, I can only imagine how devastating it would be and am grateful that I have my boy here. I am so glad that she has done so well and I really hope that she eventually gets her girl back:smt049

Fanx on Abbys behalf :smt001

We havent given up hope, one day the b***ard who has Tilly will slip up, and when he does.... :smt071 :smt027 :smt075 :smt021

Tilly is on Doglost, but for anyone who has never been on there, this is Abby with Tilly

Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover View Post
aww this is such brilliant news well done to the both of them

I told her I would be posting - she has no net access at the mo, but I will pass on the well done - Fanx on Abbys behalf
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 07:20 AM
I was going to say was this Abby, then I saw your last post and the pic of her much younger .

Tell her a big Well Done from me.

Bev
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 08:38 AM
please tell her a big well done she should be so proud. i am sure the person who has tilly will slip up and be found i hope so any way.

best of luck with the rest she does

sam
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

26-09-2006, 10:19 AM
Well done Abby. The only Way us UP. I do hope Tilly is found. Cyber hugs
Doogiedog
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Well done to Abby, I had no idea that she had had her dog stolen...that's awful!!!!