Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2006, 11:35 AM

Just had to share

I was judging obedeince yesteday in West Bromwich at the BAGSD Championship show. I was judging the B Class part one for bitches. I had some really lovely bitches in the class & i was so pesaed that the winner was a handler who I've judged 4 times this year & he's is just so lovely to his girl.

They worked in what is called the that is the first 10 dogs in the class are drawn at random to compete in the first hour & lots of handlers don't like working at the beginning of the class

I never know who is leading until the very last exercise is completed & that was after three in the afternoon so he had a long wait to see if he had won. His face was a picture when his bitch did the scent exercise almost perfectly

I had Mary Ray with her young bitch Foxy in my class. Mary will be known to many people as the handler who dances with her dogs at Crufts each year before Best in Show Foxy is stunning but not quite as lovely as the winner :smt002

I'm now shattered as I drove a 340 mile round trip as well as judgin the class & my feet are still hurting !
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Hi Jodee it's good that you were able to give the prize to someone so deserving . Bet you were surprised to see Mary Ray . You may be shattered but all in all it sounds as if you had a good time .
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2006, 08:53 PM
LOLOL TBH I take little notice of the handlers unless they do something against the KC rules. It wasn't until I was looking at who was placed that I recognized her young bitches name LOL I did think her face looked familiar tho' Obviously I recognise people I see regularly but my normal shows are much further north

Mary won the dog ticket with her yound dog(only his 4th ticket class)so will have three dogs at Crufts Hope she has her roller blades on !
poshdogmad
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2006, 12:49 PM
It sounds like you had a fantastic day! Have you been able to put your feet up and rest???