Our sister sites
Our sister sites
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-09-2006, 07:43 AM

has anyone done multisports.....?

hi all,

have any of you been on a multisports day with your dogs? i've got a multisports training day on 1st october and i cant wait!!!! it involves alsorts of things. heelwork to music, tricks, agility, retreive, scent work etc. in the afternoon you then do an assessment if the assessor feels you're up to it. there are 6 levels to pass and if you pass your dog gets letters after his name!!! dont know if i can post this web-site on here but here goes.... www.k9multisport.com. check it out! . even if we dont get to be assessed i'm sure we'll both learn alot from it. they are held once a month in wigan.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-09-2006, 07:59 AM
Sounds like great fun
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Where in Wigan? I would love to take my dogs but can only find Southern details on that site ...
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by Muddiwarx
Where in Wigan? I would love to take my dogs but can only find Southern details on that site ...
Hi there,

its run by a lady called lynda edmonson of dog friendly training. i came across her name while i was searching the web for heelwork to music classes in my area. she runs other classes but they are too far away for me to attend. when i spoke to her she said she does these training days once a month in wigan. so i asked if i could attend. she only has places for 10 dogs and handlers. her email address is dogfriendlytraining@blueyonder.co.uk. maybe you should get in touch with her? where abouts are you? hope this helps!!