Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Amber08071
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-01-2007, 03:26 AM
Buster (Shih-tzu)- nothing

Rocky (St.Bernard x Boxer)- dentures My dad pops them half out of his mouth and Rocky hates it, he growls and barks and runs for the hills. He also hates when I come out of the shower with a towel around my hair, he barks at me and runs away.
sweetpassarello
New Member!
Female 

27-01-2007, 03:59 AM
cough--sneeze or belch--lol
sweet
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-01-2007, 05:51 AM
Freya... small children, she turns tail and runs for her life
bullterrier
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Archie my Bullterrier isn`t keen on large vehicles. Calla my Staffy bitch is scared of fireworks.
Jack my first Bullterrier was scared of Collies due to being attacked by one, there after he`d ask no questions if I`d have allowed him near them. He loved fireworks, he`d stop on his walk & look at them with fascination.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2007, 07:05 PM
my three are scared of fire works and thunder . my lady is scared of stangers and the shower . beau is frightened of the dark she wnt go outside unless the lights on or the otha two are with her .
Dreama1205
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Hi,

Henry is scared of prams and bicycle's...he was absolutely petrified at one point. He still is scared of them when they go past, but now, he's not so bad.
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2007, 04:48 AM
Moxie is afraid of the vaccum cleaner, thunderstorms, fireworks, any truck with a diesle sounding engine, and the sound of horses running on the street (but not actual horses if that makes sense, she only acts scared if she can't see them) Her final phobia is a new one for you all I'm sure, she's afraid of the clicker. If we are training where anyone nearby is using a clicker, she just shuts down. I know nothing about her former life, but I really doubt, given where I found her, if she had ever seen a clicker before, but she is terrified by them. Cowers, shakes, drools. It's quite pathetic.

All of her phobias have a common theme, they are all noise phobias. I know that Moxie was shot at some point before I got her (she still has pellets in her back leg) so that may have something to do with it. She came from a country shelter, so the sound of horses and diesle truck motors hold some negative association from her past I can only assume, but the clicker! I have no idea where that one came from.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Fudge hates the clicker too. We have had her since tiny and she has never had a bad experience of one. i just assume that it all fits in with the noise phobia she has such as fireworks, car alarms, noises on the tv etc. glad to know she is not the only clickeraphobe out there.
flow-wolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Hoover...she darts off
Spray cans....if I'm doing the polishing etc,she hides,thinks I'm getting her with the doggy deodorant!! lol
Me n Partner arguing - usually can be found behind the tv
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Ruby my PRT is scared of smoke alarms as i had a fire in the house once and she's never forgotten also brass/marching bands.
Len who's nearly 6 mnts seems only to be scared of the dyson.. even if its switched off!
Page 7 of 29 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »