Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SmokeyRabbit
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2012, 08:05 PM

Starters obedience at a companion show

Not in top 5 unfortunately someone was barking but judge advised didnt do bad for first time all on lead.he got 15.5 out of 40.she suggested raw food or burns may calm him down on butchers now but personally i think most of attention seeking was down to only having lead walking today not his usual 1.5-2hrs off lead.he did quiten down when working but was distracted. He got

5.5~Heel
2-Recall

3.5-Down
4.5-sit.

I was assured not the worst judge was from southern border collie society i think,or she had there fleece on.we also got 2/2 in adult handling u30.i got asked for a reverse triangle and a T I am only just getting to grips with triangle.didnt have a clue what a t was i nade it up but couldnt have been far off as someone said judge could have withheld. We also got 5th in adult non pedigree and 5th in best six legs. If anyone could put handling letters into english id be grateful.i only do them ocassionally at companion the classes but be good to. know what they are or i.ll have to find a ringcraft that takes crossbreeew..