View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SmokeyRabbit
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-02-2012, 11:32 PM
Can you send me link to collars mr gets measured end of month.

A show bag would be a good idea,especially for those that do open,/champ or companion shows for brushes/combs,treats etc no so sure i would use at an agility show as i was under impression you couldnt rake toys or treats into ring whilst dog under test.i would keep toys etc in car,poo bags in pocket.

I usually put everything but lead in my pocket at training too,or sometimes,balls and a bottle of water in my handbag.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by SmokeyRabbit View Post

A show bag would be a good idea,especially for those that do open,/champ or companion shows for brushes/combs,treats etc no so sure i would use at an agility show as i was under impression you couldnt rake toys or treats into ring whilst dog under test.i would keep toys etc in car,poo bags in pocket.

I usually put everything but lead in my pocket at training too,or sometimes,balls and a bottle of water in my handbag.
You cant carry toys on you in the ring, but many people (including me) use a toy for motivation/play/distraction when queuing, and then give both toy and lead to the 'lead person' to be left at the other side of ring
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2012, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by SmokeyRabbit View Post

I haven't done any collars yet, still waiting for the ribbon to arrive from US.
I think you know the design, they are yellow & blue or red & blue agility pics along the length.
Jfk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-02-2012, 01:13 AM
I would take studded shoes,water bottle,water bowl,water for me, ( swallowed a fly once half way round giving a command,wasn't pleasant and had to drink from the bottle the dog had slobbered on ), towel for dirty dogs, rope tug toy, ball on a rope and a squeaky and of course my trusted four legged friends.
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2012, 09:28 AM
I take loads of stuff and usually have the van full

Top of my head list would be:

For dogs.

Collars and leads, slip leads, treats, spare treats, ball on ropes, tuggy toys, squeeky toys, water and bowls, cages already in van, beds and spare beds, poo bags.

For us.

Camera and spare batteries, cold drinks, flask of coffee, packed lunch, mucker boots, running shoes, spare shoes to come home in, spare clothes to come home incase of wet or mud, coat, waterproof trousers, sun tan cream, hand wipes. Probably other stuff I haven't thought of

I would love an agility themed bag though
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2012, 10:26 AM
To training I take a rucksack and this contains:

flask of hot water
flask of milk
two cups
tupperware of tea bags/sugar

tupperware of dog treats
bum bag
treat bag
toys x 2 (special agility toys)
gloves if needed
contact mat for bentley who is just starting contacts

camera x 2 sometimes!

think thats it!

no poo bags!!! knew I'd forget something!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2