View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2011, 11:52 PM
It's off Raeburn Avenue. I'm not sure how big a club it us. She said it's a "near" full agility set so may be missing a piece or two. Big things like the A frame maybe? I'll find out but I'm happy to have any off lead access. She said she runs pre-agility and young dog classes to help cover the cost of the field, so I get the impression that it's not a big time competitive agility club or anything but it's perfect for me, and might be fine for a bit of fun for Kestral as it's so close.
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2011, 12:12 AM
Thanks for that. I might scout around one day as I've always wondered what fishpond park and green lane open space are like.. I do end up in some rubbish parks as I'm so nosey I like to visit everywhere!
I want something easy going but that will teach it right, always worth looking in to

Keep us posted with how it goes with Cain, sounds perfect!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Went to view the field today. It's a contained area near a scout hut, contained by chain link fence. Seems secure, there is a popular path which dogs walk sown that runs down one side so I'm hoping that it won't be too distracting for him. It may actually work in our favour if Cain can learn to focus on the agility while dogs walk by outside, it may help him work towards finally going off lead in a class.

It's pretty much a full set of agility equipment. A frame, dog walk, hard and soft tunnels, long jump, loads of hurdles, see saw etc. The only thing they don't have is the gate jump or the tyre jump, but that's no big deal as we have those at my regular class.

So we can get it to ourselves, private agility, for a whole hour if we wish. Although I'll probably only do half an hour as I don't think he has the stamina for a whole hour.

Very excited to finally be able to do off lead agility with him I'll try and get some good photos of him
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Glad the visit went well, look forward to pics!
Maybe one time I could contribute to the cost and let kestral have a little play when you and cain have finished whilst I find a proper club to join? Just a thought!

Hope you and Cain enjoy it
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3