Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by WhichPets View Post
I used to go to an agility place in guildford, whilst I wouldn't recomend the teacher in particular (lovely lady but pushed kestral too hard) the venue was great, indoor riding stables. Could be worth dropping her an email to see if there is any private hire avaiable? This is not too useful, as I don't even know and might be a bit far too travel!

I would love to edit this to make it a bit less blabby and more useful but I'm on the phone so can't do much!
Would that be Eleanor?

Scrap that---sorry missed the post on who it was!

rune
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
I tried to do this but when I went to register it said something about not being able to create new accounts at this time

Would anyone who has an account please be able to post the question on the for me?
You don't need to register on the forum, ....

Seek and ye shall find...
Got a question? Need advice or more information on a particular topic? Looking for something - a camping pass, pairs partner or team-mate? Email your queries to us including your name, contact details (telephone number and/or email), your requirements and any other relevant details.

The email is: ellen.rocco@agilitynet.co.uk
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Brilliant, thanks, I'll for that a go I did email one club but they never responded
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 04:21 PM
If you want to ask a question about agility training, probably the best place to ask is on http://www.agilityaddicts.net/agilityforum/ this is the forum with a link on agilitynet.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by TBBS View Post
If you want to ask a question about agility training, probably the best place to ask is on http://www.agilityaddicts.net/agilityforum/ this is the forum with a link on agilitynet.
Thanks, but that's the forum that says creating new accounts is currently not possible when you click register That's why I asked if someone would post for me, because I can't join myself for some reason. But I'll try the email mentioned above
TBBS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Thanks, but that's the forum that says creating new accounts is currently not possible when you click register That's why I asked if someone would post for me, because I can't join myself for some reason. But I'll try the email mentioned above
Then emailing Ellen Rocco won't help, she is the person that does the agilitnet website, the forum is part of http://www.agilityaddicts.net/
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Then emailing Ellen Rocco won't help, she is the person that does the agilitnet website, the forum is part of http://www.agilityaddicts.net/
Actually she was very helpful, replied straight away and said that she'd put up a "desperately seeking" post for me.
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2011, 07:17 PM
The details I gave were for the agilitynet desperately seeking section...not the addicts forum.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2011, 11:06 PM
Might have found somewhere A lady in Surbiton has a field that she pays for access to for her agility classes and is happy to rent it to me for Cain. Haven't finalised anything yet but I'm really happy
WhichPets
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Great news Would be great for you and Cain if it all works out.

Is that the riding school/fields by the A309 (off the A3)?

Wherever it is its incredibly close (just 5 mins from me) so would be interested to know what the agility there is like, as I have so far not heard back from the other places I've looked in to (should really give them another ring!)
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >