Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I do agree profession was not needed. But Crestnut If I see you with out your seat belt on lady I will smack your bottom!
either you will or the highway
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Chaz, we do use extending leads but when we are on the beach/downs etc. On the roads we used to use them locked as short as possible to allow the dogs to walk to heel but now we use stronger rope short leads. Tell you what I do think are a very bad idea of a lead...you know those elasticated short stretchy ones. I do no think they are safe for control of the dogs.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
either you will or the highway
The highway will win hands down
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
I am still shocked and saddend at how you think
And you are entitled to your made up opinion of me

How many times a day do you or any of your colleges moan about the lack of funding that the NHS gets? IMO it is not the goverments fault that the NHS is how it is, the NHS is a life saver, its people that are almost abusing it, And if you actually worked within the NHS you would soon realise that the highest percentage of the abusers of the system are Drink and Drug Addicts.if I, a lay person can see this, why can't you, someone who is involved in this?As stated you need to work within the NHS to realise the system imo

For every action that someone does their is ripple effects, someone injuring themselves and others because they feel that what they are doing there is not enough of a risk to warrent putting up safety measures, they are not only risking themselves, others, and in this case their pets, but they can put strain on things like the NHS, when money has to be spent helping them get better, and someone else who is relying on the NHS to survive (like my cousin is) might not have the funding to help them, my cousin has seen people he knows die because a lack of fundingI am sorry about your cousin BUT a lot of the funding is used up in Management on the other hand you could be allowing someone to live with the use of one of your organs.Oh Well at least I am going to be doing something good then in your opinion as I do carry a Donor Card

Oh and if you want to laugh at all that do, I for one don't think its funny.
I do not find getting patronised for my opinions, choices or profession funny in the least But its the Start of Glasgow Fair so feel its time to lighten up and stop taking something so seriously especially when I do not let my dogs heads hang out windows as Thread was started about
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
The highway will win hands down
or head first
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
or head first
Not if ma tin hat is still insitu
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I think the point everyone has been trying to make is imagine if his poorliness and vet bills (irrelevant I know) were the result of him being injured in the car from not having been properly restrained. How would you feel then, if you feel this bad for him now?
But that isnt what she said. She said people undervalue their dogs when they do not, IHO, travel with them safely. I do value jake, and show every single day that I do. So I do not appreciate being told I dont.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-07-2010, 01:46 PM
ladies ladies..................
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=Krusewalker;2007986]ladies ladies..................[/QUOTE

tis warm n stuffy... no need for extra agro

lozzi we know u value jake.. enuff already