View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 06:22 PM
awwwww not to worry, one of my pups failed on his down stay a couple of years ago and everyone was in shock as he was an exceptional pup (with very little input, I can take no credit it was the dog!) As someone's said a lot go freaky at the down stay at that level,so don't worry!!!!! You'll sail through next time...
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 07:31 PM
What a shame, try not to dwell on it, you have done brilliantly to have a go at it without going to classes, and it sounds like you were so VERY NEARLY there!
Best of luck for next time, of course you'll do it!
marean
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2006, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=Dee1974]There is no such thing as a fail in the GSDS Awards only a not YET ready! (I know as I judge some of the tests) from what you have said Blackie was very very close and a lot of dogs seem to struggle with that 1 min down stay in Bronze. Keep practicing that and he will sail through it.

QUOTE]
Exactly what I was about to say
Harvey passed his about a month ago and we have been attending training classes for over a year. So how proud you must feel that he achieved everything else. Good luck for next time
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2