Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2019, 06:08 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday. 20th June, 2019

Good morning everyone, think it is going to be sunshine and showers again today. I hope you and yours are all fit and well. Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2019, 06:41 AM
Good morning Moyra
I need to pop out today but I am lacking motivation
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2019, 06:50 AM
Morning. Come on Kelly get your butt into gear. I will think of you when I am out 'down town'. Hm that's a song. Morning Moyra. Yep sun is shining here to. Have a good day each and those to come later. Must be giving it zzz's in bed still.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2019, 07:43 AM
Kelly. I must admit I am feeling the same.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2019, 08:04 AM
Morning Moyra, griff, brenda and all to follow.
Hot and sunny here today.

Had a look on rightmove yesterday the house next door no.5 in Upwell is up for sale. Why couldn't they of given Gordon the chance to buy it and maybe the access road would of gone ahead. No good him buying it now it's dead in the water since we sold to Holly and Dale. The guy who owns it is supposedly good friends with Gordon and was prepared to sell him the strip of land needed for the first plans. He did want to build on his plot but it kept getting thrown out but was still prepared to sell the strip needed and we might not of needed Elgoods if Gordon had bought Ron's house.
Oh well such a shame but nowt to be done now just think poor Gordon must be tearing his hair out.

Been up a few hours brenda already walked Dillon. Think I know what the issue is with the paw its pain. He hasn't touched it since his second half of Previcox with his tea last night. This morning bit more interested in going for a walk and a bit of a longer one to. Route along the roads over the railway bridge onto the park for some rolls and short runs do his business then home.
Will be keeping an eye on it. They usually help him for a couple of days still not keen on having him on them permanently not just yet.
Will need to order some more from the vet so I have them in when needed.
Wonder what the DM test will come back as when it arrives.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2019, 08:25 AM
Just checking my emails and they have emailed Dillon's test.
he is n/DM which means he is a carrier and one one mutation of the gene and could pass it onto offspring.
He won't as he is neutered.
Doesn't mean he cannot be effected but the chances are low.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2019, 08:36 AM
Morning all; been out with Gert has anyone tried having a lie in with a lively 3 year old Staffie wanting a walk you get brought in toys raggers and eventually the kong ball which is heavy....LOL

Anyhow nice day here had brekkie now and waiting for washing to finish forgot to press start when I went out before.

Griff and Moyra you both need Duracell batteries...….not sure where we would put them though. LOL

Brenda Good morning think Downtown was Petula Clark was it not?
Regardless have a good day "downtown" any special reason for your visit down there.

Lynn Odd behaviour in Upwell however wonder if the reason for selling before is because they did not want the access road or someone did not.
But Karma does eventually come back to bite you.

Right have a good day all who turn up post early AM
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2019, 08:53 AM
Lol Kazz....think about 4cups of coffee will get me going
That's really odd Lynn.... I wonder if there is a health issue that means the house is no longer suitable? How sad though as if as you say he had sold before then everyone would have been happy. I am pleased Dillon is a carrier but not directly positive...is that the right thing? And I hope he isn't affected by it
Brenda, Kazz is right downtown is petula clark... hope you have a good time
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2019, 09:40 AM
Kazz I went down town to the library and pundstretcher. Didn't get a book, just returned one. Did you know that Petula Clark lived in France and walked around naked all the time. Nice to be free and easy. Very warm when I walked down to the shops but has clouded over now. Hope it doesn't rainthis afternoon or my friend won't come as no shelter at the bus stop. Have a good day all. Just wondering Lynn, with Dillon having pain in his feet. Could it be nail beds giving him a problem?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Good thought brenda but I do keep a good eye on all things paw related and his nail beds seem fine it was around the pads. So I have given him an extra check after walks in case of those horrible foxtail things but he seems clear of those and his nails seem fine.
He does a lot pavement walking so his nails remain short to. Previcox still obviously working as we have had no issues today, so I think it was more than likely some pain I remembered Sunday we were over the park up the road and when he came running back he stumbled into a piece of uneven ground so possibly a sprain.
All seems good today though.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >