View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Why waste the time taking revenge, the best revenge (and in my opinion is the sweetest) is to get on with your life .
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 02:20 PM
To drop 5 dress sizes in the 2 years that he completely ignored that he had 3 children with me and never saw them, when he finally got in touch I was looking hot with a brand new hair do and new boyfriend in tow dropped the kids off to see him and sauntered off
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
To drop 5 dress sizes in the 2 years that he completely ignored that he had 3 children with me and never saw them, when he finally got in touch I was looking hot with a brand new hair do and new boyfriend in tow dropped the kids off to see him and sauntered off
WELL DONE
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Loving all these stories
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 03:40 PM
I usually break up quite nicely, and I tend to be a bit to spur of the moment for revenge

One that does stick in my mind tho was a guy I had just split up from that day was at a party I was at (back in the student days) It was a nice break up I thought
I heard him in another room bad mouthing me and saying the usual bravado guy lies

Not I am not a violent person - this is the once and only time I have ever swung a punch in my whole life
This guy was built like the brick sh!t house - played juniours rugby for Scotland

I walked into the room and he was facing the other way dancing
I tapped him on the shoulder and as he turned I landed a cracking punch on his jaw that set him flat on his back

I then sat down calm as anything and said 'where did I put my drink?' 4 people passed me drinks over
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 03:54 PM
I've never took revenge on anyone, I believe Karma will deal with that. But I do have some bloody good ideas for it! Some of them may be illegal though.. I'm not sure so I won't share
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2012, 10:14 PM
not so much revenge. but i was out with my then boyfriend (now husband) and the moron (as hes known as) was walking through the town. he gave me the 100 yrd stare, and all we did was just had the biggest snog going. the look on someones face was priceless lol
my ex was violent to me and always said *id never find anyone that will HAVE me* yer ok ive been married almost 13 years. and his new wife who funnily enough he married in the same week as i got wed!! she ******ed off after cleaning out his bankaccount lol
dave2003
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I usually break up quite nicely, and I tend to be a bit to spur of the moment for revenge

One that does stick in my mind tho was a guy I had just split up from that day was at a party I was at (back in the student days) It was a nice break up I thought
I heard him in another room bad mouthing me and saying the usual bravado guy lies

Not I am not a violent person - this is the once and only time I have ever swung a punch in my whole life
This guy was built like the brick sh!t house - played juniours rugby for Scotland

I walked into the room and he was facing the other way dancing
I tapped him on the shoulder and as he turned I landed a cracking punch on his jaw that set him flat on his back

I then sat down calm as anything and said 'where did I put my drink?' 4 people passed me drinks over
love it well done you ! and free drinks go girl!!!!:
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2012, 08:19 PM
not revenge on my ex, but was setting up a hall for a wedding reception,and we had manged to get into the hall a whole 20 mins early. the caretakers wife handed over the key. and the caretaker burst into the hall and was shouting at the bride, really upset her as well. luckily her husband wasnt there he would of been a bit *peeved*. any way all evening this horrible man kept appearing. saying we had to be out by 12 pm. so i thought sod this im going to get my revenge. so sprinkled prawns ontop of the heaters. which are covered by a cage thing. i know very bad of me. but i had been drinking and seemed like a good idea at the time.
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-10-2012, 06:38 PM
I maxed out his credit card ordering loads of flowers from various florists and getting them delivered to his tart
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >