Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Kerriebaby View Post
Well, we had a "discussion" last night. I told him that I was upset that he has not booked this time off. He said that he has "hopefully" got another two days sorted for next week.

Regardless, Alex and I have a list of things we are going to do for "holiday" if he chooses to take time off and come with us, then fab if not then we shall go puddle jumping on our own.

I am going to book some more weeks off for next year. I will inform him of them, if he chooses not to book then thats his look out. Alex and I will either stay home or we will be going on little holidays. I am going to keep an eye on the Sun 9.50 deals and do some of those.

It does sit easily with me, but hey ho
Sometimes you just have to do your own thing, it's better than doing nothing at all.....in my experience (at my age, it's vast ) when they realise you're having a really good time without them it's amazing how quickly they want to join in..........
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2