Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Good thing come to those who wait Sheree
Hopefully it will be good news tomorrow!!

We already looking for our new home, its between Essex/Suffolk/Devon and Lincolnshire, so a nice range of choices!!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 12:27 AM
Good Luck I hope you hear some news this morning......

Everything crossed here for you x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 06:48 AM
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Good thing come to those who wait Sheree
Hopefully it will be good news tomorrow!!

We already looking for our new home, its between Essex/Suffolk/Devon and Lincolnshire, so a nice range of choices!!!
Thanks Claire...now I feel a whalley as I replied to your email before I saw the areas you were looking

I can highly recommend Lincolnshire...great prices and, usually, a fair bit of land with the properties. Plus you will be that bit nearer if you want a certain type of English Setter in the future xx

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Good Luck I hope you hear some news this morning......

Everything crossed here for you x
Thanks so much Lou xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2009, 06:51 AM
Biting my nails again with you today and pacing the floor getting in practice for when its our turn.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 06:52 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Biting my nails again with you today and pacing the floor getting in practice for when its our turn.
Thanks Lynn, I feel a bit mean as I've got all you guys anxious too...won't it be good if I have good news to share with you all?

And then you can do the same with us when it's your turn x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Don't feel mean its good having people to worry along side you. Imagine how you would be pacing if you didn't have us guys to tell what's happening.

Last time we moved to this house 12 years ago I didn't have a dog let alone belong to a forum of any kind and we had the usual hiccups along the way and I nearly took up smoking for something to do while waiting for answers.

We are all so excited for you.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 07:02 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Don't feel mean its good having people to worry along side you. Imagine how you would be pacing if you didn't have us guys to tell what's happening.

Last time we moved to this house 12 years ago I didn't have a dog let alone belong to a forum of any kind and we had the usual hiccups along the way and I nearly took up smoking for something to do while waiting for answers.

We are all so excited for you.
Thanks...I'll make sure you are the second people to know, I promised Clive I would let him know first...but then again how will he know if I tell him second?

Yesterday I was raiding the cupboards for something sweet...I've been so good on my diet and really noticing the difference, fortunately I didn't find anything to nibble on but I can imagine if I were a smoker that I would be chain smoking until we get the call
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Still no news then? Well no news is good news, as they say, if it was an outright no you would have heard by now surely?

Fingers crossed again for you today Sheree xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by Vodka Vixen View Post
Still no news then? Well no news is good news, as they say, if it was an outright no you would have heard by now surely?

Fingers crossed again for you today Sheree xx
Thanks Jules, the agent said the fact that she didn't say no immediately was promising, but the longer it goes on the more we think its not going to happen.

If we don't hear today I'm going to ask Clive if we can just pay the full asking price and at least that way we will know its ours..thats if she hasn't changed her mind about selling, although when I said that to the agent yesterday she said that she can't change her mind as her ex is wanting his cut. xx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2009, 08:10 AM
Sheree, I don't think its you not offering the full asking price or that someone else wants it. I think she's dithering because of the break up. Who knows what bad blood is between her and ex - he may well want his "cut" she may want to mess him about. In the process you will be messed about too. Happened to us when we looked as newlyweds.

Did you still go see those other 3 properties, or was that a ruse?
Page 8 of 14 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »