Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2015, 07:09 AM

Daily Dogsey Thread (Monday)

Good morning all, very foggy outside again today it didn't really clear all day yesterday. Certainly guy fawkes night type weather.

Hope Brian's removal of catheter goes ok today. June, Zenith is doing so well as you say she needs to have some puppy fun as well but learning she probably finds good fun too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2015, 07:49 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow,
It's foggy here but doesn't seem very thick here but then I've not moved yet. Hopefully it will clear for you soon Moyra,
I'm meeting my friend at 11am because I'm at work at 7am in morning so no breakfast so we meeting today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Mandy, 7am is early to start work, glad I am retired now although looking forward doesn't hold much hope when you are estranged from your daughter and granddaughter. I miss them terribly but they have never told me where they have moved to exactly just the area.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2015, 09:03 AM
Morning Moyra and Mandy and all to come. Disaster has struck I can't stop the printer from printing so have turned it off and now wait for daughter to come in later and see what is what. I have tried cancelling but to no avail. I hate printers and computers. Where is a jolly old gestetner when you need one. bfn. Have a good day all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2015, 09:07 AM
That's sad Moyra, but maybe you could track them down somehow one day. I would normally have worked 4.30-8.30pm so it's a nice change to be at work in day
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Oh no that's not good Brenda, a haunted printer
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Yep it was doing pages that I didn't want and wasting so much ink. So it is off and I am thinking what do I do now that I have half an hour to spare. I know hoovering and dusting. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2015, 09:37 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.

Very foggy here again today too and Gorden is driving back to London will be relieved when I get the text he has parked safely.

Glad weekends in London went well and Doggies enjoyed their breaks too. Love Camden haven't been there in a long while though.
Sorry Zen didn't pass her class but plenty of time as said still only a baby. I think she is doing amazingly well so young.
Haunted printers any day not good but first thing a on a Monday really isn't on.

Well Dillon is quite calm today may wait till the fog lifts before venturing out and he needs a good groom today and he has birthday pig to play with. 4 today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2015, 10:07 AM
Brenda, you may be best un installing the printer and then re installing, that usually gets rid of any spooks in the machine.
I remember the Gestetner, standing turning the handle, purple ink everywhere, then - wonder of wonders of the technological age - they plugged it in so no more handle turning, just lots of pages jamming
Misty here this morning, had a quick tidy up outside when I took brekkies out, hard to clean up with a puppy swinging onto you at every turn
Will get Mabs and Keshi onto the river and see how accesible it is before I decide where to take Cariad and Lona.
Happy Birthday Dillon.
Keep warm Moyra, can you put your calor gas fire on to take the chill off
7am Mandy, oh well you'll be finished and home before anyone notices you're gone, and a nanny nap in the afternoon
Thinking of Brian today, Nippy, and hoping all goes well at the hospital
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-11-2015, 10:35 AM
Oooh yes hope all goes well for Brian today.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »