View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Mo and I are going to speak later and hopefully arrange everything.
Everyone on here has welcomed me warmly and responded well when I have asked questions, debates are good, arguments sometimes are healthy but this is the wonder of the internet ten years ago if I was trying to help coco the only resources I'd have had would be to look through yellow pages or contact the KC directly. Mo is one special lady
Matt and Vikki
Dogsey Junior
Male 

11-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Ahh what a shame, there was a race last weekend in Sherwood forest (probably one of the closest to you races we go to) which would have been great for her to see. I am more than happy to offer my services for a little ride, but being at the other end of the country probably not much help.

Well done Mo, Lisa you won't find nicer mals to meet from that I have heard, I know there are a couple of other mal owners on here in your area so expect more offers I think
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Brilliant news. I can't wait to see the oics.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2008, 02:55 PM
What a special little girl you have, I hope it all works out for her with Mo's dogs.
Well done to Mo.
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by Matt and Vikki View Post
Ahh what a shame, there was a race last weekend in Sherwood forest (probably one of the closest to you races we go to) which would have been great for her to see. I am more than happy to offer my services for a little ride, but being at the other end of the country probably not much help.

Well done Mo, Lisa you won't find nicer mals to meet from that I have heard, I know there are a couple of other mal owners on here in your area so expect more offers I think
Oh no do you know what we were going to take them all to shrewood forest last weekend but we went to the dales instead blooming typical I haven't been keeping up with the race schedules since I've been ill she went to one when she was ina pram but I can't offer a husky or mal the amount of exercise they need at the moment saying that I walk blue four times and he has a big run at night but it's the strength I can pull a wee collie back if needs be but a mal would drag me on a bad day....To think I used to walk bloody 5 GSD's a day it's pathetic this disease is wasting me away!
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Hello all coco wanted to send you all a message to say thank you for being kind...( I'm nearly crying again!)
Thank you for giving me a letter on the computer, thank you very much. I look forward to meeting your dogs. When I grow up I want a husky and I'm going to call it Princess Kayla and she'll have a silver and pink collar and I will race in a pink sled and win medals.
My mummy will post the pictures x
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 05:13 PM
Muddiwarx Julie has kindly offfered to train with coco and has made our day by offering us to come to see the dogs for photos and take coco out. No doubt the other kids will be jelous as hell lol.
Many many thanks for all your help everyone especially Mo and Julie xxxx Speak soon Julie
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by pendlewolf View Post
Muddiwarx Julie has kindly offfered to train with coco and has made our day by offering us to come to see the dogs for photos and take coco out. No doubt the other kids will be jelous as hell lol.
Many many thanks for all your help everyone especially Mo and Julie xxxx Speak soon Julie

Glad you have got something sorted

You'll maybe get to meet the gorgeous rats too you lucky things
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Rats???? I love them but bless Mark will run a mile
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 07:04 PM
If you give me a ring tonight(you now have my number) we can make arrangements, I will probaly be bringing, willow, Savannah and possibly aspen (she is the one in season) so have the boys seperate at the minute.Savannah especially loves children and will probaly do a lot of singing knowing her.

Mo
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >