Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Donna_birmingha
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-07-2008, 09:17 PM

New flyball club.

hello,
we are looking for new members for our flyball club, we are based in the west midlands.
Please contact me if you are interessed.
If its just fun or you want to compete you are more than welcome to come along.
looking forward to hearing from you
Donna
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 10:28 PM
There are so few Flyball clubs around it`s great to see a new one we can point people towards
Just for reference, are you BFA or using BFA type box ? [ with it being a different type box than the Crufts type in case anyone asks ]
Donna_birmingha
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-07-2008, 07:44 AM
yeah if you could point people in our direction that would be great.
We will be using the BFA box.
Many thanks
Donna x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by Donna_birmingha View Post
yeah if you could point people in our direction that would be great.
We will be using the BFA box.
Many thanks
Donna x
Hi Donna....I contacted you on the Flyball site...thanks for your tele no. I will contact you ,just had a bit of stress with my older BC.........thanks for sending me your contact No: still intersted in my younger ones doing it....Promise will phone you Hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Donna_birmingha
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-07-2008, 10:18 AM
thats no problem, don't worry.
i hope he is ok saw your picture of them and they look gorgeous.
let me know how he is and i will speak to you soon.
Donna xxxxxxxxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Donna_birmingha View Post
thats no problem, don't worry.
i hope he is ok saw your picture of them and they look gorgeous.
let me know how he is and i will speak to you soon.
Donna xxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Hun...yes Reah is fine...it's my stress levels that needed to be brought to a level of coping. I think my digestive levels and blood pressure must of gone through the ceiling and returned back down again. Yesterday. I was shaking....I was making plans as what to say if he suggested PTS.....anyway I had the opposite....and that really threw me....happy was not a word, ecstatic... well I was beyond that even....I cried all day with over the moon emotions. And today I feel really drained. Reah on the other hand.....everything went over that girls head....as usual

As for the other two.......Tuesday they play up cronic..yesterday they were restless.....and today everything is back to normal...chilled out.

Think they picked up on my emotions
Donna_birmingha
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thanks Hun...yes Reah is fine...it's my stress levels that needed to be brought to a level of coping. I think my digestive levels and blood pressure must of gone through the ceiling and returned back down again. Yesterday. I was shaking....I was making plans as what to say if he suggested PTS.....anyway I had the opposite....and that really threw me....happy was not a word, ecstatic... well I was beyond that even....I cried all day with over the moon emotions. And today I feel really drained. Reah on the other hand.....everything went over that girls head....as usual

As for the other two.......Tuesday they play up cronic..yesterday they were restless.....and today everything is back to normal...chilled out.

Think they picked up on my emotions
Or bless,
I think they do pick up on emotions cos my partner was ill about 2mths ago and belle wouldn't leave his side.

Well i'm so glad she is ok, and i'm sure after a good sleep you will feel better now that you can relax.

xxxxxxxxx
pagan
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-08-2008, 06:53 PM
great to see a new club getting going! Where abouts are you based in the Midlands - I am in South Shropshire but would love to get my collie x's into flyball as a stress buster for them. Details would be great and get in touch to see what's new.
Looking forward to joining and hope it's not too far to travel
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2008, 07:01 PM
My cousin might be interested as she lives in in the West Mids and has a lovely Collie x she's like to do agility or flyball with. Where abouts are you based?
Donna_birmingha
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Hi All,
sorry for only just replying but I've been on holiday and had no access to the internet,
we are based in Birmingham if you would like more details please email me on donnahagland@tiscali.co.uk
look forward to hearing from you.
donna
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >