Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-03-2011, 11:05 PM

My Man is Back

Yeah my man is back Monty Don on Gardeners world.....boy have I missed him, I would have been happy with Carol as main presenter but seems not. So glad Monty is back bit of substance to the programme again. Yeah,.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Must admit i stopped watching GW when that Toby chap started hosting it Karen.Never liked him on them garden makeover shows and just couldnt warm to him on the BBC either.I like Monty Don because he has a calming effect on those around him and was a bit shocked when he had that stroke few years ago.
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-03-2011, 12:02 PM
I've not watched it for few years but Monty might just tempt me back. I always watched it with Alan from his own garden and felt that when he left and it came from a garden that none of the presenters had a connection with, it lost a lot of it's charm.

Now it's coming from Monty's own garden, I may just come back.

I used to love getting in the garden on a Friday night after work doing a bit, then coming in still in my gardening gear and sitting on the floor watching it at 8.30, and then back out again at 9 for another hour.