View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Has anyone read Midnight Sun??? That may be the 5th in the series that you refer to Vicki..

Its basically Twilight but from Edwards POV...its FABULOUS!!! but only a few chapters long as Stephenie Meyer flipped out when it was leaked and decided not to write anymore..
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Another Buffy and Angel fan here!

I borrowed the first Twilight DVD off my sister and it was too girly for me! I'm really surprised that no-one has mentioned The Lost Boys, 80's cult classic vampire film - is no-one else a fan
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 09:38 AM
The Lost Boys is the reason I have my dogs!..
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Total Twilight saddo here to. I read the books then just go back to the 1st one and start again.
I have the films and the soundtracks.
Have you read Midnight Sun? It's Twilight from Edwards point of view. Only the 1st 12 chapters are available as someone leaked the book onto the internet so, she stopped writing it. Wish she'd hurry up and finish it.
I am Edward but, when watching Eclipse at the pictures I was heard to announce. "I soo have to get a werewolf"
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by one.eyed.dog View Post
Total Twilight saddo here to. I read the books then just go back to the 1st one and start again.
I have the films and the soundtracks.
Have you read Midnight Sun? It's Twilight from Edwards point of view. Only the 1st 12 chapters are available as someone leaked the book onto the internet so, she stopped writing it. Wish she'd hurry up and finish it.
I am Edward but, when watching Eclipse at the pictures I was heard to announce. "I soo have to get a werewolf"
LOL I think you just said exactly what I said ^^ up there
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
The Lost Boys is the reason I have my dogs!..
Of course!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Has anyone read Midnight Sun??? That may be the 5th in the series that you refer to Vicki..

Its basically Twilight but from Edwards POV...its FABULOUS!!! but only a few chapters long as Stephenie Meyer flipped out when it was leaked and decided not to write anymore..
Yes.....tis the best one IMO.
wilmasmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-01-2011, 12:46 PM
True Blood is my fav,also like,
Blood ties,and Being Human,Vampire diarys is a bit teeny for me.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2011, 12:52 PM

I'm hoping she'll go back and finish it......
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

31-01-2011, 12:59 PM
to me. twilight is a utter load of rubbish, it's nothing like a real vampire idea at all and when I hear it was leading the razzies I was well chuffed, if you want real vampire then watch the old sky series forever knight! now that was real vampire! as well as the original salems lot and fright night! now they were good vampire films, better than some of the stuff made recently.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »