register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Trouble is offline  
Location: Romford, uk
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,264
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
17-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
I didn't say it doesn't happen.
The dog and cat population in UK is around 16,000,000.
How many of those are subjected to cruelty?

A simple, supported stat will do.
How would anyone know when it happens behind closed doors or goes unreported

Also does it have to be intentional to be cruel, ignorance is no defence if an animal is suffering as a result.
Reply With Quote
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Besoeker is offline  
Location: Dunstable UK
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,957
Male 
 
17-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
How would anyone know when it happens behind closed doors or goes unreported
Yet you claim to know that I am very very wrong.
Can you see the disparity there?
Reply With Quote
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Trouble is offline  
Location: Romford, uk
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,264
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
17-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Yet you claim to know that I am very very wrong.
Can you see the disparity there?
Where are your facts?
Reply With Quote
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Besoeker is offline  
Location: Dunstable UK
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,957
Male 
 
17-11-2016, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Where are your facts?
Posts #56 and #57.
Reply With Quote
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Trouble is offline  
Location: Romford, uk
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,264
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
17-11-2016, 09:25 PM
Posts 56 and 57 are not your posts so how do they contain your facts?
Reply With Quote
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Trouble is offline  
Location: Romford, uk
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,264
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
17-11-2016, 09:30 PM
Your vocabulary skills aren't up to much are they ? Since when did think become Know?
Reply With Quote
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Besoeker is offline  
Location: Dunstable UK
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,957
Male 
 
17-11-2016, 09:49 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Your vocabulary skills aren't up to much are they ? Since when did think become Know?
OK. You and others think I am very very wrong.
That's a fact. That you think so..

But you seem to have no basis for supporting that.
Reply With Quote
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Trouble is offline  
Location: Romford, uk
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,264
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
17-11-2016, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Posts #56 and #57.
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
OK. You and others think I am very very wrong.
That's a fact. That you think so..

But you seem to have no basis for supporting that.
And you appear to have no evidence to support what you think.
Reply With Quote
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Besoeker is offline  
Location: Dunstable UK
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,957
Male 
 
17-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
And you appear to have no evidence to support what you think.
You made the claim.
Reply With Quote
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Trouble is offline  
Location: Romford, uk
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,264
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
17-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Yeah we claimed we think your wrong and we do.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 7 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RSPCA: Animal cruelty growing but 100% conviction rate Malka Dog News 0 18-06-2014 10:03 AM
Please Vote on this (Animal Cruelty) liverbird General Dog Chat 7 04-11-2010 09:08 PM
Stop Animal Cruelty NanjoDogz General Dog Chat 2 19-06-2007 07:39 PM
Help Stamp Out Animal Cruelty corbiesmum General Dog Chat 6 14-10-2005 04:55 PM

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top