register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Jackie is offline  
Location: UK
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 13,122
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
12-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Blueberries
Grapes
Chocolate

Not all in that order or together
Reply With Quote
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Trouble is offline  
Location: Romford, uk
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 14,264
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
12-11-2012, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Blueberries
Grapes
Chocolate

Not all in that order or together
I don't like blueberries they're gritty so have to chuck them in a smoothie but I'm with you on the grapes and chocolate
Nuts are my other one, anything except macadamia's.
Reply With Quote
Meg
Supervisor
Meg is offline  
Location: Dogsey and Worcestershire
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 49,472
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
12-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Raspberries sadly the season is over so I won't be having them again for a while

Coxes apples when they first come in season and are still crisp and tart..

I am really lucky in that all my passions are healthy
It wouldn't worry me if I never saw chocolate/ cake/biscuits ever again..
Reply With Quote
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
MadisonSale is offline  
Location: Southport, United Kingdom
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 229
Female 
 
12-11-2012, 01:00 PM
has to be raspberries or yorkshire puddings for me i can quite happily sit there and eat a whole punnet of raspberries without even realising. and yorkshires are just scrummy haha
Reply With Quote
Meg
Supervisor
Meg is offline  
Location: Dogsey and Worcestershire
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 49,472
Female  Diamond Supporter 
 
12-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by MadisonSale View Post
has to be raspberries or yorkshire puddings for me i can quite happily sit there and eat a whole punnet of raspberries without even realising. and yorkshires are just scrummy haha
What only one Madison, I often buy two punnets, one for the next day and end up eating both at once
Reply With Quote
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Lucky Star is offline  
Location: Usually in a muddy field somewhere
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 20,145
Female 
 
12-11-2012, 06:06 PM
I forgot cashew nuts.
Reply With Quote
Azz
Administrator
Azz is offline  
Location: South Wales, UK
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 18,570
Male 
 
12-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
No but oooh that sounds lovely!

(A whole tub!!! I can do that over two days but not all in one.)
I went to Waitrose earlier and bought one to show you



Already finished it

Excuse the 'frosty' exterior - it was in the bag with the frozen peas lol

Berries - MMmmmm I love them too! Especially in Yoghurt.
KFC - I used to love it too, but can no longer have it as they put lactose in it
Reply With Quote
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Lucky Star is offline  
Location: Usually in a muddy field somewhere
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 20,145
Female 
 
12-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
I went to Waitrose earlier and bought one to show you



Already finished it

Excuse the 'frosty' exterior - it was in the bag with the frozen peas lol

Berries - MMmmmm I love them too! Especially in Yoghurt.
KFC - I used to love it too, but can no longer have it as they put lactose in it
Carys just asked me if I'm okay, I'm laughing so much! It looks lovely (eek look at the fat content!) - I'm quite partial to the Roasted Red Pepper one they do in Sainsbury's.

Your foodie posts are having a devastating effect on my waistline!
Reply With Quote
Azz
Administrator
Azz is offline  
Location: South Wales, UK
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 18,570
Male 
 
12-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Carys just asked me if I'm okay, I'm laughing so much! It looks lovely (eek look at the fat content!) - I'm quite partial to the Roasted Red Pepper one they do in Sainsbury's.

Your foodie posts are having a devastating effect on my waistline!
Fat is not the enemy Linda

Good fat is incredibly good for you, it's the bad fat you need to stay away from

I did actually stop buying it, because they started to put too much salt in it... but after this thread I felt like trying it again - pleased to report the salt seems to have been cut back again ...and glad I made you LOL Poor Carys probably thinks Mummy has nutty friends
Reply With Quote
MadisonSale
Dogsey Junior
MadisonSale is offline  
Location: Southport, United Kingdom
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 229
Female 
 
12-11-2012, 08:03 PM
also couldnt help myself but make a batch of yorkies earlier because of this thread
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools


© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top