Our sister sites
Our sister sites
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-08-2010, 11:12 PM

'The other side of me' - Staffy photo competition

CROSS POSTED

So you love the Staffy breed? – be they pure bred Staffordshire Bullterrier or a Staffy cross

…and you know that they can be the most comical, charismatic, loving and gentle dogs.

Unfortunately not everyone sees or knows this…so to help combat the negative publicity that surrounds Staffy’s and to show ‘the other side’ of these great dogs please enter my photo competition.

I need photographs showing the happy, loving, loyal side of these dogs – photographs of them with the kids, with other dogs, being playful, dressed up or just being a ‘mad’ Staffy

Photographs entered will be displayed at my Staffy Awareness event at Stafford M.O.D. Open day on September 4th 2010.

I will be taking votes off the public on the day as to their favourite. There are no fantastic prizes for the winner I am afraid but the winning photo will be honoured by being used on t-shirts and literature at future Staffy Awareness events and promotions (so you must be agreeable to the picture being used in this context)

To help raise money for the poundies I am asking that you donate £1 an entry to Precious Poundies…you can have as many entries as you like – the donation button can be found here –

Precious Poundies | Donations

If you do not want to use Paypal please pm me for an address to send entry money to.

Please send photos to poundiepals@hotmail.co.uk

The main aim of my stall will be to raise awareness of the Poundie situation, the crisis regarding Staffy / Staffy crosses ending up in the pounds and to promote the Staffy’s in a positive light as the loyal, loving breed they really are. I will also try and raise money which will be donated to Precious Poundies for Emergency Boarding of dogs in desperate need from the Pounds.

So come on dig out those funny, silly photos that show the Staffy’s as the dogs we know and love – smiling, running around, friendly with other dogs, loving to children and generally daft!!…………………..the more the merrier!

The Staffy(s) in the photograph can be yours, or one in rescue (with the rescue's permission).

Closing date for entries will be Monday 30th August 2010.

I have added a couple of photos on here to show you what I mean….

[forum links removed]
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-08-2010, 09:25 PM
have any of you took part?
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2010, 09:27 PM
I am just away too - great idea
peedie