View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hamepages
New Member!
Male 

03-11-2009, 02:01 PM

"ASK ANNA" - The book every dog has been waiting for!

"Ask Anna: An A to Z Guide for Dogs (to help them understand humans" is a new book that has just been published, written by Anna the Golden Labrador with a smidgeon of help from me.

The book is being published to assist the dog rescue and re-homing charity DAWGS with the proceeds from the sale going directly to them.

Within its pages, Anna tackles subjects as diverse as Dog Boutiques, Field Sports, Holidays, Sniffing, Junk Food, Walkies, Lassie the movie dog and even Castration and along the way succeeds in offending a host of people including Naomi Campbell, babies, Gordon Ramsey, the England football team, the Queen Mother, “River City”, dog obedience classes, Lorraine Kelly, vegetarians, Jordan, the elderly, Paul Daniels, Vets (of course) and many more, too numerous to mention.

The book also provides helpful advice from Flybynight Financial Services to dogs who have been left in their owner’s wills and are suffering from TAILS (Traumatic Animal Inheritance and Legacy Syndrome) and details of special canine holidays from Pampered Pooch Packages of Barking. There is even advance notice of Channel 4’s new program The Jerry Springer Spaniel Show whose guests will include the likes of Charlie the Golden Labrador (“When I saw that the puppies were black, I knew they couldn’t be mine”) and Lulu the Poodle (“Okay I admit it. I’ve had seven sets of pups to SEVEN different fathers”)

The book is on sale for £5.00 (all of which goes to the charity) and copies can come signed and with a dedication as required. If you would like further information about "Ask Anna" just drop me an email at info@hamepages.com

Mike
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Hi Mike we don't normally allow the advertising of retail items for sale, it is classed as 'spam' and the item is deleted.

As the proceeds of this book are in aid of a rescue I have left the advertisement here and will query it with Admin
Thank you.

ETA
The sale of this item is approved by Admin
Hamepages
New Member!
Male 

03-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Hi,

Thanks for that.

I did email first before posting and was directed to this section of the Forum.

mike