Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 02:21 PM
oh fishing???

i loved that.... unfortunately no-one will come with me as they are scared of maggots and the stinky fish

freshwater fishing though - yet to try sea fishing !
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Walking the dogs takes up most of my spare time on work days. Days off are split between being a volunteer at a wildlife hospital and my garden. The garden takes up more than it's fair share of the time because it's very long and a bit labour intensive.

Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 02:59 PM
beautiful garden

millie would dig that up in seconds sadly

btw im still aching from my body combat classes - my stomach hurts... my legs and ive taken to shuffling whilst walking the dogs lol1!!!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 03:42 PM
What about fish keeping? unless you do that already.

I breed Dwarf Cichids which is quite a fun little hobby.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
I personally dont (well didnt) have any as such apart from the dogs - going out with mates (rarely atm unfortunaly)! so decided to get my ar5e into gear and get some new hobbies....

so last night i went to body combat which an hour of intense exercise was ok until this morning when i woke up in agony... .... my stomach hurt... my legs.... so the poor dogs walk this morning consisted of me slowly shuffling round the field

im after doing more hobbies during the week but im not sure what.....

what hobbies do you do???
Try having a hot bath after your next class (normally would suggest this after the first class but it's a bit late).

As for hobbies, well I try to go to the gym as often as I can and go swimming. I also do jigsaws, read and potter in the garden.
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
beautiful garden

millie would dig that up in seconds sadly

btw im still aching from my body combat classes - my stomach hurts... my legs and ive taken to shuffling whilst walking the dogs lol1!!!
I must confess I don't let the dogs in the bit of garden in the photo because they were destroying it. They have their own bit of garden for sunbathing, playing and generally chilling out which is right outside the kitchen door.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2009, 02:10 PM
lore - my folks told me to have a bath but i felt fine after - ive just stopped aching today - just!!!!

maxine - our grass is fenced off and the dogs are only allowed on it supervised - they have the yard instead..... some patio etc...
mil likes to dig
collies4ever
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Apart from the dogs, my hobby, or should I say obssession is cross-stitch.
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-07-2009, 10:57 AM
I like the way we all say "other than the dogs" our hobbies are.......

Ok, well mine, I read and write (usually very bad fan fiction but some original stuff), I bake and do some light gardening, but my main hobby is knitting - which is something I'd rather the dogs didn't join in with but just occasionally they try to be "helpful"
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Dale and Chip take up most of my time and then Dale looks so neglected I still feel guilty
I love reading, all sorts of books and I enjoy knitting but haven't done so much since the boys arrived.
We also enjoy caravanning. In fact, if I could afford ,it a life of travelling around exploring new places with the dogs would be ideal. Oh I'd need the internet too.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3