View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 04:14 PM
It makes me really sad that the BNP is getting so much support now from people who are fooled by their smart smooth talking leader
It dosent matter what suger coating they put on it and what other policies they have they are fundimently racist

even the line 'white Brittish' shows what support they have
the UK is every colour that is here and has helped to build it

we are all immigrants - and for that matter we are all decended from the same chimps - not some from black ones and some from white ones

I spent some of my growing up in Birmingham in the 80's and I saw what the BNP was truly about, no different than the KKK really

Even more recently I saw there top bloke being interviewed by a muslim reporter comic bloke
It was so funny cos he was nodding and agreeing with the
BNP policy that if elected they would find the funds to 'send everyone back where they came from' the reporter had the guy delighted when he said he would really really like that - but the guy was less happy when he finnished with 'I havent been home to Glasgow in ages'

Please please dont be sucked in by the acceptable vaneer and well thought out maifesto's - the BNP is here for one thing only, to keep England white
(and I say England, they have only recently even noticed Scotland)

Racism should be dead and buried, any inteligent person should realise that no one skin colour or area you were born in makes you better or worse than the next person

Actions make a person great
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 04:28 PM
I agree with British people first for jobs here . Thats the way it is in Australia and New Zealand and I think they are right .
ilovetucker
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2008, 04:35 PM
I agree with the BNP all the way!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
I agree with British people first for jobs here . Thats the way it is in Australia and New Zealand and I think they are right .
That's fine and your entitled to your opinion, but I think you will find that the majority of the jobs they do take are the ones that the lazy so and so's over here won't do.
How many 'white British' louts do you see out and about at night. You know they don't work but they always have cans of beer in their hands, smoking fags and making a nuisance of themselves.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by ilovetucker View Post
Why Chez? What do you think that they will do for you if they get into power?
Elaine xx
ilovetucker
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Because i agree with what there veiws are. i think we are going to become a minority in our country eventually. Why should people be able to just force there way into our country? I have no problem with people coming over here and working and paying tax's like the rest of us but it doesnt work like that.
I think what the BNP are doing is great and i agree completely
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
That's fine and your entitled to your opinion, but I think you will find that the majority of the jobs they do take are the ones that the lazy so and so's over here won't do.
How many 'white British' louts do you see out and about at night. You know they don't work but they always have cans of beer in their hands, smoking fags and making a nuisance of themselves.

I am talking about Doctors
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
I am talking about Doctors
Do you think that because they 'come over here' highlights our NHS's need for more doctors. 'Our' doctors tend to qualify and then go on to private practice or emmigrate So what's the difference?
Elaine xx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by ilovetucker View Post
Why? Have you read their manifesto?
Elaine xx
ilovetucker
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Ive always agreed with them. makes sence what there saying. Its just a shame they will never win
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »