Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Just found out yesterday, Jake is terrified of Balloons.
Yes, I had a dog once that was scared of balloons, and I bet my Cassie is scared of those too, but of course we never have them around now since the other dog's panic attack with them.

Wolfie, I loved the ironing board bit!!!
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Meg has a few funny fears. she has the usual ones - thunder, fireworks, the hoover and the hosepipe (probably my fault that last one ). She's also scared of balloons and also books if you run your finger down the edges of the pages to make it fan out. do not ask me why. I have no idea. She also used to be scared of a Tickle-me-Elmo toy I used to have.

The last thing I saw her scared of, which really made me laugh, was in someone's garden. They had a small statue of a fox in a walking position. She crept up to it almost on her tummy and tentatively sniffed it so see what it was. she couldn't seem to work out why it didn't smell like an animal when it looked so much like one and she kept jumping back, then leaning forward cautiously to have another sniff, then jumping back again. It was very funny to watch. she kept looking at it over her shoulder as she walked away to make sure it wasn't chasing her!
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Suki has many fears:

The hoover
Boxes
Ghosts that allegedly sit in every corner of the house
Her reflection in the cooker door
Going hungry
Us leaving her on her own
Not having her pillow to sook when she's sleeping
The dark
Thunder

erm the list goes on...
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by minda View Post
The last thing I saw her scared of, which really made me laugh, was in someone's garden. They had a small statue of a fox in a walking position.
oooh been there too - when Suki was younger she went daft at a gargoyle on a garden wall - spent ages barking at it and wouldn't leave it alone!
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 03:41 PM
Well I got a new toy for Jess the other day, her first toy that has a squeeker in...

She certainly is not impressed at all!

She played with it at first, it is a lovely soft toy, a rocking horse, then she munched on it and it squeeked, she shot up and ran off.

Im trying to get her used to the noise, but she isnt having any of it so far...
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-10-2006, 04:12 PM
I think the only thing I can think of now is the vacuum. But even then she's learned to just go into another room while it's on. Before that, she would try attacking it each time it was fired up!
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by GSDLover View Post
I think the only thing I can think of now is the vacuum. But even then she's learned to just go into another room while it's on. Before that, she would try attacking it each time it was fired up!
same here- Mr.H (Hoover) if i want her to disappear for a while I say " Mr. H is coming out- she skeedaddles upstairs
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Zetacharlie View Post
same here- Mr.H (Hoover) if i want her to disappear for a while I say " Mr. H is coming out- she skeedaddles upstairs
lol Oddly, my partner does the same thing!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by GSDLover View Post
lol Oddly, my partner does the same thing!
Clever girl

Still can't think of anything Loki's scared of. Fireworks have started and he doesn't much like being out when they're going off but he still wants to kill them.

He acts scared of me when I get really cross but I'm not sure it isn't put on.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2006, 01:18 AM
My Spencer is scared of the Hoover, Mop,Broom,Roled up news paper,Tape Measure,Ashpan and broom,I could go on and on really cos any really.Its such a shame cos when he sees these things he runs away to hes bed i hate to see him like it i keep hoping he will get better.
Page 5 of 29 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »