Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2019, 06:19 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 17th June, 2019

Good morning everyone, nice sunny morning here, hope it is likewise for you all. I trust you and yours are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2019, 07:21 AM
Morning
Kazz, yep, had been drinking but was upset as the fishes in the tank at the Chinese didn't look great last week, the tank was green! Dad said he was going to call the RSPCA but he didn't, we went in last night and the tank was clean but no fish...I asked if they had died and the lady behind the counter couldn't have cared less and just said ... yeah. Really hope they don't get anymore, they obviously don't want to clean them out, next time the tank is in that much of a mess, I will deffo call the rspca
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2019, 08:01 AM
Morning Moyra, griff and all to follow.

Lovely warm sunny breezy day today.
Not to bd a trip to Essex and back yesterday.

Today we are off out to Huntingdon picking Joel up on the way and will pop in and see Lauren at work.
Her and Mark having a it of a tough time at the moment so glad I did the journeys yesterday to give them a break.
First though we have someone popping in to measure up to see if we can work in a conservatory which will be dining space and of course if it's in the budget. If not thinking hats back on.

Hope everyone and all fur legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2019, 08:32 AM
Lynn, hope the conservatory is in budget, the man across from us bought a kit and did it himself, it's still standing ( I am surprised lol).
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2019, 08:57 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff, Lynn and all who follow

Hope the price comes within your budget for a conservatory Lynn. Pleased the trip went well yesterday and hope today's is the same

Lovely morning here. Up early Teazle walked and washing on the line. Have now finished all the woodwork in the hall and landing so time for a few weeks break before I start again on the back bedroom.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2019, 12:03 PM
Morning which is now Afternoon all.

Had a busy morning, out with Gert back home washing on line breakfast out with Gert for her long run up the fields now I have got the hang of the ball thrower we get on better, then back home round to the skip got rid of all the stuff not needed from the shed, took the rubbish for two neighbours as well. Then I started getting rid of weeds well not actual weeds moss down off the walkway at the side of the house as I was doing my side of the trees adjacent to my house two neighbours from the town houses came out and between us we did the whole pathway 16 black bags of ended up with 5 of us out; although we all get on we are not in your face neighbours. So nice to chat while doing this Derek from the own houses has chucked it in his van and run it round the skip now before the rain. Sitting down for a few moments now then back out to measure up the summer house planning on putting in some basic insulation and some panelling the walls.

Griff you sounded a bit like someone who had had a drink or two.
Lynn Hope your conservatory comes about think how nice that will be at Christmas, how is Joel getting on?

Sue Have a good day and the forth bridge is almost complete it seems.

Moyra Have a good day, hope your mood is improving how Is Steve?

To everyone yet to pop on have a good day. I have another nest of baby birds in the holly tree.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2019, 12:34 PM
Yes Kazz, now my little car has its MOT, I feel secure driving her. I have taxed and insured from the 1st July and I have just driven with the next door neighbour down to the main Tesco store. When I order on line it comes from another Tesco store that have room to house all the vans but never have all the stock. So I am happy.

I bought Steve 2oz of golden Virginia tobacco and £10 Lottery for Wednesday. Yes, I am still spoiling him.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Good God you took me back then my Dad used to smoke golden Virginia green rizla paper. Maybe you could make it a regular trip to Tesco with your neighbour maybe have lunch or a coffee too. Get out of the house.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2019, 02:37 PM
Yes Kazz. I phoned the neighbour and as I usually do her shopping on line for her and I had some spare cash that I had put buy for the car's Mot, I thought why not save my credit card and go direct to Tesco so she could draw her cash from the machine and have a mooch round Tesco's so it helped us both! My legs didn't like it but I am sure it did them good, the extra exercise. I could have used one of the mobility scooters in there but I had rubbed a load of volterol into my joints before I went so I was sure the exercise would be ok.
And it was!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2019, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Yes Kazz. I phoned the neighbour and as I usually do her shopping on line for her and I had some spare cash that I had put buy for the car's Mot, I thought why not save my credit card and go direct to Tesco so she could draw her cash from the machine and have a mooch round Tesco's so it helped us both! My legs didn't like it but I am sure it did them good, the extra exercise. I could have used one of the mobility scooters in there but I had rubbed a load of volterol into my joints before I went so I was sure the exercise would be ok.
And it was!
Nice and safe level walking in supermarkets. Bet you both enjoyed it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >