Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 04:34 PM

Call of the wild!

Think Remus has heard the call of the wild lol. Had a lovely walk with him Tonks and all the family, then he went sprinting through some bull rush type things and came back with a headless rabbit swinging from him mouth.....which he then swallowed more or less whole. I pressume he killed it, was only a small one, as there was some blood in the grass....but not on him. Then he found a mummified frog and brought it back to me, but I got that off him before he swallowed that too!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 04:49 PM
OMG Is he normally raw fed Well he shouldn't need any tea tonight
BlueJay
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Haha!!
I love Remus, he sounds like great fun

At least you'll know he'll be good if you ever want to work him lol
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 04:54 PM
My pal down in West Penwith, Cornwall, with a smallholding at the time, had a big ole cat, Richard, who fed himself entirely on small rabbit heads. He only ate the heads, not the rest of the rabbit. He lived to be over 20. He sometimes looked like the wolf that ate the kids in the children's story book with his tummy all bloated out!

I hope I don't get any hate responses. She couldn't have stopped Richard anyway - living on a farm. He just went off every day and fed himself! When she sold the farm and moved into Newlyn town where he did not have a plentiful supply of baby rabbits he transferred over to proprietary cat food with no trouble whatsoever.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
OMG Is he normally raw fed Well he shouldn't need any tea tonight
No he's never had raw! I had some rice left over from lunch so I gave him that, guessed he'd had more than his quota of protein for the day!

Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
Haha!!
I love Remus, he sounds like great fun

At least you'll know he'll be good if you ever want to work him lol
True, and he is from working parents but, until now, has shown no interest. Twice on group dog walks a deer has crossed our path and all the dogs have shot off...apart from Remus who has given me a puzzled 'what the hell was that?!' And 'where has everybody gone?!' Look!
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
My pal down in West Penwith, Cornwall, with a smallholding at the time, had a big ole cat, Richard, who fed himself entirely on small rabbit heads. He only ate the heads, not the rest of the rabbit. He lived to be over 20. He sometimes looked like the wolf that ate the kids in the children's story book with his tummy all bloated out!

I hope I don't get any hate responses. She couldn't have stopped Richard anyway - living on a farm. He just went off every day and fed himself! When she sold the farm and moved into Newlyn town where he did not have a plentiful supply of baby rabbits he transferred over to proprietary cat food with no trouble whatsoever.
Well if I'm ever short of money for dog food I know he won't starve!