Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Kimassok View Post
Oh I wish it wasn't such a long distance between, or I would have come with my greenlands right away.....
Oh bless thank you xxx but er yeah Norway is a bit too far lol!
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 12:06 PM
I'm going to read all this to her when she gets home form school thank you all so much for your support xxx
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2008, 12:30 PM
I hope someone on here can make a little girls dream come true, and of course we all want to see the pictures.
Angel44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 12:33 PM
What an incredible little girl you have there Sounds to me like she is your guardian angel. I hope you manage to find what you are looking for. Best wishes to you all xx
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 12:35 PM
SIch a shame my dogs aren't wolf/Husky lookalikes. I'd be ahappy for you to use my GSD, but I think I'd have to paint him first.

Good luck.

Laura xx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Coco - you are a wonderful little lady

I hope you get your dream to go in a rig. xx

love from me and my jack russell ( who doesn't do rigs )
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 12:42 PM
lol thank you laura shall post the article and photos if it's ok with admin when it is done please spread the word to anyone you guys think might be able to help xxxxxxxx
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 12:48 PM
Hi Pendlewolf.

Unfortunately not everyone has time to read every thread...to stand more chance of those with the right kind of dogs seeing it, just as a suggestion I would edit your original message so that your request is at the very start of the post and would ask the mods if they can change your title to put something like 'help please from Mal/Sibe or 'wolf like' owners'

Coco is in deed a very special girl and I hope you can arrange this for her, she clearly deserves it.
pendlewolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Hi Pendlewolf.

Unfortunately not everyone has time to read every thread...to stand more chance of those with the right kind of dogs seeing it, just as a suggestion I would edit your original message so that your request is at the very start of the post and would ask the mods if they can change your title to put something like 'help please from Mal/Sibe or 'wolf like' owners'

Coco is in deed a very special girl and I hope you can arrange this for her, she clearly deserves it.
Thank you good idea shall do xxx
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2008, 12:53 PM
I live in Manchester and have mals, she can have her picture taken with two or maybe three of mine if you want, cant be all of them though as the girls are in season at the moment and they are seperated from the boys. it will be the dogs on their own, not with a rig or anything.

Mo
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »